Everybody get the cheese ready!!

#1linkrules2Posted 9/12/2011 7:31:17 PM
Theres gonna be a lot of w(h)ine in a half hour!!!
---
3DS FC - 3050-7608-9240 (Ryan)
Say "butter knife" after any one of my posts to prove you care about other people's signatures.
#2Gavin_RozeePosted 9/12/2011 7:32:45 PM
Never understood why people think cheese and wine go. It's like chocolate and soup.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
#3Sid3wind3r12Posted 9/12/2011 7:32:47 PM
Buh dum chh
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official Kayamba of the Monster Hunter Tri G 3DS Board
#4xLexLuth0rxPosted 9/12/2011 7:34:23 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Never understood why people think cheese and wine go. It's like chocolate and soup.

Wine and cheese have always been paired together at parties. Not one I would attend, but they exist none the less.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#5Lord_FroodPosted 9/12/2011 7:35:24 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...

You Europeans just wouldn't understand. Tsk tsk.
---
Official Barioth of the Monster Hunter Tri G board
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
#6datura333Posted 9/12/2011 7:38:46 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...

They go together quite well actually. The point is pairing wines with certain types of cheese. They help bring out different flavors. It isn't like people are talking about Kraft Singles and Boones Farm lol.
---
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
#7Gavin_RozeePosted 9/12/2011 7:40:11 PM
datura333 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...

They go together quite well actually. The point is pairing wines with certain types of cheese. They help bring out different flavors. It isn't like people are talking about Kraft Singles and Boones Farm lol.

It just seems like such an unsettling combination. It'd make me throw up.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
#8flipzasPosted 9/12/2011 7:42:43 PM
I wish I had some Cheez-Its =(, but all I have are Flamin-Hot Cheetos and the refrigerator (plus a few desserts, but I don't want them)
#9datura333Posted 9/12/2011 7:42:49 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
datura333 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...

It just seems like such an unsettling combination. It'd make me throw up.

It really isn't, as long as you know which wines to drink with what cheese.
---
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying