What was the new Final Fantasy game announced at the conference?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What was the new Final Fantasy game announced at the conference?
4 years ago#1
Topic
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#2
just shown

FF rhythm
---
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D
4 years ago#3
I didn't see a new FF title, but I did see mention of Theatrythym. Want it so bad, BTW.
4 years ago#4
Ah thought I read it was something else besides the music game
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#5
It's not FF it's a new IP called like... Remote Bravery: Flying Fairy or something. XD

Don't remember the exact title but something ridiculous like that. Looks quality, though.
---
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki
4 years ago#6
Bravely Default, looks amazing.
---
shoot the core.
4 years ago#7
Lord_Vishana posted...
Ah thought I read it was something else besides the music game

The rumors around these boards is that the new Squeenix IP might be localized as 4 Warriors of Light 2, but Kotaku claims that Squeenix are stressing it's a brand new IP. So, time will tell.
4 years ago#8
Coolbeans Thanks for the info :-)
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What was the new Final Fantasy game announced at the conference?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived