Is there a limit to how many games/videos you can have on the home screen?

#1SkittyOnWailordPosted 9/13/2011 4:37:02 AM
I currently hav 79 games/videos and I'm kind of getting worried. The 3DS has been out for just under 7 months and I've already got that many. I don't want it to end up like the DSi where I had to keep deleting and re-adding games when I wanted to play different ones.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#2Enigma149Posted 9/13/2011 4:40:17 AM
I don't know. I figured it was 60, but since you got over that...it's probably either 100, 128, or 256.
#3CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/13/2011 4:46:12 AM
It starts off at 60, if you fill them all up it doubles to 120. I'm not sure if it will continue to double.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#4SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 4:53:36 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
It starts off at 60, if you fill them all up it doubles to 120. I'm not sure if it will continue to double.

Thanks. So I guess probably noone knows yet. But at this rate I'll find out before I've even had the system for a year. :/
---
#5pikachupwnagePosted 9/13/2011 4:54:02 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
I currently hav 79 games/videos and I'm kind of getting worried. The 3DS has been out for just under 7 months and I've already got that many. I don't want it to end up like the DSi where I had to keep deleting and re-adding games when I wanted to play different ones.

um 120 at least but I belive infinite.

also are you the the same skitty on waiilord who helps out on serebii.net?
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#6PokeMasterPosted 9/13/2011 4:55:11 AM

Just keep downloading the conference videos. LOL.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese. Now quit PM'ing me about it.
#7SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 4:59:28 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

Yep, I'm the same SkittyOnWailord on Serebii.

PokeMaster posted...

I know. :p I've only actually bought 10 games from the eshop. The rest are all videos or free games.
---
#8PokeMasterPosted 9/13/2011 5:05:23 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

Yep, I'm the same SkittyOnWailord on Serebii.

PokeMaster posted...

I know. :p I've only actually bought 10 games from the eshop. The rest are all videos or free games.

You still contribute to Serebii? I stopped contributing there after BW released in Japan and I helped with some translations and dreamworld stuff.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese. Now quit PM'ing me about it.
#9SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 5:11:01 AM
PokeMaster posted...
You still contribute to Serebii? I stopped contributing there after BW released in Japan and I helped with some translations and dreamworld stuff.

Yep, I do. I'm the one that does all the TCG scans there. That and I'm a mod on the forums.
---