Mario kart 7 details*possible spoilers obviously*

#1pikachupwnagePosted 9/13/2011 4:01:39 AM
http://ds.ign.com/articles/119/1193997p1.html

Looks awesome.
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#2frdetngnPosted 9/13/2011 4:05:32 AM
Wow this is really hyping me up for this game, I couldn't wait before but now i've been forced to resume work on my time machine. Online matches on my 3DS? How could you pass this up?!?
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
#3AbyssalDisasterPosted 9/13/2011 4:07:11 AM
Metal Mario definitely sounds interesting. What catches my attention is being able to register people via the StreetPass and then playing them online at some point in time.
---
Xbox Live/PSN: AbyssalDisaster
3DS: 2621-2789-8607
#4pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 4:07:41 AM
frdetngn posted...
Wow this is really hyping me up for this game, I couldn't wait before but now i've been forced to resume work on my time machine. Online matches on my 3DS? How could you pass this up?!?

I know I am gonna pre order this epic piece of epicness. Retro studios i salute thee.
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#5PalmerSenseiPosted 9/13/2011 4:08:41 AM
Quick question. Is this stuff from TGS or the 3DS conference?
---
Stop making sense. People are trying to bash everything Nintendo does without thinking. Go somewhere else-Mattperd
#6pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 4:10:07 AM
PalmerSensei posted...

i think the conference but possibly both.
---
#7frdetngnPosted 9/13/2011 4:14:06 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
PalmerSensei posted...

i think the conference but possibly both.

TGS hasn't started and it doesn't say its leaked, so I'm assuming its from the conference. I may be missing something, though.
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."