• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario kart 7 details*possible spoilers obviously*
4 years ago#1
http://ds.ign.com/articles/119/1193997p1.html

Looks awesome.
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
4 years ago#2
Wow this is really hyping me up for this game, I couldn't wait before but now i've been forced to resume work on my time machine. Online matches on my 3DS? How could you pass this up?!?
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
4 years ago#3
Metal Mario definitely sounds interesting. What catches my attention is being able to register people via the StreetPass and then playing them online at some point in time.
---
Xbox Live/PSN: AbyssalDisaster
3DS: 2621-2789-8607
4 years ago#4
frdetngn posted...
Wow this is really hyping me up for this game, I couldn't wait before but now i've been forced to resume work on my time machine. Online matches on my 3DS? How could you pass this up?!?

I know I am gonna pre order this epic piece of epicness. Retro studios i salute thee.
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
4 years ago#5
Quick question. Is this stuff from TGS or the 3DS conference?
---
Stop making sense. People are trying to bash everything Nintendo does without thinking. Go somewhere else-Mattperd
4 years ago#6
PalmerSensei posted...

i think the conference but possibly both.
---
4 years ago#7
pikachupwnage posted...
PalmerSensei posted...

i think the conference but possibly both.

TGS hasn't started and it doesn't say its leaked, so I'm assuming its from the conference. I may be missing something, though.
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario kart 7 details*possible spoilers obviously*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived