Mario Kart 7 vs Double Dash

#1SimpletonArrayPosted 9/13/2011 4:15:57 AM
Am I the only one who misses Double Dash? Wish they added that back in with maybe more possibilities.

Like imagine two seating karts, instead of just holding to the back of the kart (or is my memory foggy and there were two seating karts?) with the same idea first person drives, the other can control the items, plus other mechanics. Like the flight and etc.

It'd be just awesome to play online I think.

.. I miss double dash. :) Mario Kart 7 looks great though.
---
Nintendo is God. If you don't believe that, you can go to Hell. Or in other words. Buy a PSP/Vita. Anintendomen.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 9/13/2011 4:20:24 AM
SimpletonArray posted...
Am I the only one who misses Double Dash? Wish they added that back in with maybe more possibilities.

Like imagine two seating karts, instead of just holding to the back of the kart (or is my memory foggy and there were two seating karts?) with the same idea first person drives, the other can control the items, plus other mechanics. Like the flight and etc.

It'd be just awesome to play online I think.

.. I miss double dash. :) Mario Kart 7 looks great though.

I still own double dash and play it all the time :D.

retro studios w nintendo has made the best mario kart ever and you ask for them to remake a old one?
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#3BongbuddyPosted 9/13/2011 4:20:38 AM
SimpletonArray posted...
Am I the only one who misses Double Dash?

Yes.
---
SSF4: Vega - BB: Hazama - SF3: Q
GT/PSN: OnlineMeat