So ONE AAA battery is an unforgivable sin but TWO AA for a Gameboy is ok?

#1Lord_FroodPosted 9/13/2011 9:09:23 AM
You guys are wacky.

inb4thisisanadd-on
inb4Gameboywasasystem
inb4TCcan'tinb4

So what? It still used batteries. This is no different. All you have to do is carry extras with you just like you did in the GB - GBA age of gaming. Hell, even one less battery.

People will whine and moan over the most ridiculous things (even if 50% are just hopping on the hate bandwagon).

If it went through the 3DS's power, you'd complain that it would die too fast.
Now it has it's own battery source and you whine about that.
Would you like it to be solar powered? Oh, wait. There's no sun in the basement.
---
Official Barioth of the Monster Hunter Tri G board
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
#2KGTriggerPosted 9/13/2011 9:10:56 AM
It would be better if it just came with a rechargeable battery, or you had the option to just let it use the 3DS' battery. Who doesn't like options?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#3LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 9:12:07 AM

It would be better if it just came with a rechargeable battery, or you had the option to just let it use the 3DS' battery. Who doesn't like options?

If the latter happened, trolls will still b**** about it draining the battery life and now it is even crappier than before!

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#4ryudin89Posted 9/13/2011 9:13:56 AM
It is kinda weird that it doesn't just leach of the system's power supply, or the fact that it doesn't come with a rechargeable battery. But oh well, it's not like you have to use it. I like to think of it as a wii motion plus for the 3DS.
---
Thirst-quenching, well-seasoned, crunchy and yet chewy: We are the Elvis of snack food.-Lucis_Ferre
#5MarsfordPosted 9/13/2011 9:14:10 AM
Lord_Frood posted...

Would you like it to be solar powered? Oh, wait. There's no sun in the basement.

THERE'S SUNSHINE IN MY BASEMENT!!!

Lol, but anyway, the fact that the battery isn't rechargeable and you need AAA batteries with you is a bit inconvenient, but to complain and moan about it to people is even worse.
---
Right now you are reading my signature. Was it worth it? I have just wasted 10 seconds of your life. I find joy in randomly wasting people's time.
#6CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/13/2011 9:14:13 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
You guys are wacky.

inb4thisisanadd-on
inb4Gameboywasasystem
inb4TCcan'tinb4

So what? It still used batteries. This is no different. All you have to do is carry extras with you just like you did in the GB - GBA age of gaming. Hell, even one less battery.

People will whine and moan over the most ridiculous things (even if 50% are just hopping on the hate bandwagon).

If it went through the 3DS's power, you'd complain that it would die too fast.
Now it has it's own battery source and you whine about that.

While I am indeed looking forward The Evil Mandatory Attachment, I would mention that over the years I have spent several hundred buttloads of currency units on batteries for Nintendo products. I had thought those days over. Not so bad though.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#7Lord_Frood(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 9:14:13 AM
KGTrigger posted...

Aren't there rechargeable AAA batteries out there? I honestly don't know because rarely do I have to use them.
---
Official Barioth of the Monster Hunter Tri G board
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
#8KGTriggerPosted 9/13/2011 9:14:47 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
If the latter happened, trolls will still b**** about it draining the battery life and now it is even crappier than before!

What's that? If we had more options for how to keep one item charged, trolls would get angry? lol, ok.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#9LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 9:15:00 AM

Aren't there rechargeable AAA batteries out there? I honestly don't know because rarely do I have to use them.

Don't know, but shouldn't everyone have AAA batteries anyways? I mean doesn't everyone have a graphing calculator of some sort?

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#10CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/13/2011 9:15:28 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
KGTrigger posted...

Same time post senor. Same time post.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.