So Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts and Kid Icarus

#1fire2boxPosted 9/13/2011 11:16:37 AM
All of them still won't be out for another half year. Seriously? If Konami is making ZoE on the 3DS then they likely won't be out until october 2012 or later. Then Capcom having no plans to release monster hunter outside of japan, rockstar/2K balling due to the DS.

Mario and Mario kart will hopefully be good games, however those are a given, I don't want to buy a system where the only games I can get/want are 2 first party games. Asides from Netflix I have no idea what I would even do with a 3DS system.

Though if I got one after november maybe I could take 3D video with a fisheye lens.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#2BlackPhoenix127Posted 9/13/2011 11:28:18 AM
We've known this for two of those for quite a while now so I don't know why you're getting so worked up. Then again it seems everyone here is getting worked up over nothing.

Believe it or not it takes time for games to be made and all of those come from companies that are trying to bring out multiple games so it's going to take time. We've known for like a year that Revelations and KH wouldn't be out until next year.

Yes the other two have been pushed back but that's been done to improve them. Everyone complained about camera controls in MGS and KI and that's probably the reason for the push back. To integrate different control schemes to use the new accessory.

They can either bring out games when they're done or they can force them out to meet deadlines when they're incomplete and the quality will be crap.

And you really expect to see a ZOE next year? You're obviously new to gaming because there is usually a two year spread between an official announcement (which we don't have) and a release. And knowing Kojima, he will probably push it even further. Look at MGS Uprising. How long have we been hearing about that.

TLDR? Learn some patience
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#3Tempest_betaPosted 9/13/2011 12:17:43 PM
Breaking News: Video games take time to make!

More at 11.
#4GogglesFrogPosted 9/13/2011 12:21:36 PM
Kid Icarus sadly doesn't seem worth the wait.

I've got nothing but patience for the other 3.
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
#5BlackPhoenix127Posted 9/13/2011 12:26:04 PM
GogglesFrog posted...

Doesn't seem worth it from your obvious hands on experience you must have? Or from youtube videos? We can't know what's 'worth the wait' or not until said game is out.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#6chaomaster4000Posted 9/13/2011 12:28:10 PM
fire2box posted...
Then Capcom having no plans to release monster hunter outside of japan

Source? Capcom said they were "pleased with Tri's sales" last I heard.
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
#7trenkenPosted 9/13/2011 12:28:11 PM
Tempest_beta posted...
Breaking News: Video games take time to make!

More at 11.

I have to wait until 11 to find out more of this breaking news story?
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#8GogglesFrogPosted 9/13/2011 1:06:01 PM
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
GogglesFrog posted...

Doesn't seem worth it from your obvious hands on experience you must have? Or from youtube videos? We can't know what's 'worth the wait' or not until said game is out.

Lmao calm down man. Are you personally working on the team or something to get so offended at my innocuous comment?
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
#9xCha0sPosted 9/13/2011 1:09:06 PM
metal gear comes out this christmas
#10fire2box(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 1:14:49 PM(edited)
chaomaster4000 posted...
fire2box posted...
Then Capcom having no plans to release monster hunter outside of japan

Source? Capcom said they were "pleased with Tri's sales" last I heard.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-are-no-plans-to-release-monster-hunter-tri-g-outside-of-japan-but-here-are-screenshots

As for everyone else claiming that games take 1-2 years to make. Uh, most don't. Anyways unless Nintendo doesn't want sales I guess this whole line up on no AAA 3rd party games, well their plan is going to work perfectly. since im not convinced of why I would need a 3DS at all.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine