Wait, Nintendo's stock dropped after yesterday's conference?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wait, Nintendo's stock dropped after yesterday's conference?
4 years ago#1
http://www.gadgehit.com/2011/09/13/investor-confidence-in-nintendo-slides-as-3ds-struggles/

Yikes, it seems like investors are jumping ship with Nintendo. While I think the 3DS might be able to pull itself out of this, this is causing a TON of underlying problems for Nintendo's next hardware launch, the Wii U. Which releases sometime next year.

All in all, I think Nintendo is heading full speed into another "Gamecube-era" of depression
---
PSVita & 3DS
4 years ago#2
I hope you know the whole industry is tanking. Its not just nintendo.

Sonys stock is at lows too. Spending in the US on games ( arguably the biggest region) has hit all time lows 3 months out of 6.

Its not a good time.
---
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D
4 years ago#3
Yeah cause there has been SOOOOOO many good games released in the last couple months on any and all systems
---
Go here...... and post ONE topic NOW!!!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=534
4 years ago#4
TC this topic is insightful, well thought out and completely original.

Thank you for making it.
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
4 years ago#5
Stocks aren't necessarily an accurate representation of how a company is doing.
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
4 years ago#6
HM Lover16 posted...
Yeah cause there has been SOOOOOO many good games released in the last couple months on any and all systems

Xenoblade <3
Oh wait
:)
---
Yuji Kaido hates black people. And it makes Jesus cry. T^T
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif
4 years ago#7
It's not just Nintendo, TC. With the state of the economy everything's taking a hit these days.
---
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
"I don't have your stone! And **** you anyway!" - Edward Carnby
4 years ago#8
VampiricDragon_ posted...
I hope you know the whole industry is tanking. Its not just nintendo.

Sonys stock is at lows too. Spending in the US on games ( arguably the biggest region) has hit all time lows 3 months out of 6.

Its not a good time.

It's going to hit sky high next month and onwards though: gears of war 3, skyrim, rage, modernwarfare 3, battlefield 3, uncharted 3, batman arkham city, assassin's creed: revelations, zelda: ss....
---
Now trembled before your death. For be it my mask, or be it your blood, red will be the last color that you'll ever see.
4 years ago#9
@VanderZoo

At least it be nice to think so. I am buying all the niche games not on that list
---
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D
4 years ago#10
VampiricDragon_ posted...
@VanderZoo

At least it be nice to think so. I am buying all the niche games not on that list

You sound skeptical.
---
Now trembled before your death. For be it my mask, or be it your blood, red will be the last color that you'll ever see.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wait, Nintendo's stock dropped after yesterday's conference?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived