Wait, Nintendo's stock dropped after yesterday's conference?

#1PhaseBlackPosted 9/13/2011 11:37:15 AM
http://www.gadgehit.com/2011/09/13/investor-confidence-in-nintendo-slides-as-3ds-struggles/

Yikes, it seems like investors are jumping ship with Nintendo. While I think the 3DS might be able to pull itself out of this, this is causing a TON of underlying problems for Nintendo's next hardware launch, the Wii U. Which releases sometime next year.

All in all, I think Nintendo is heading full speed into another "Gamecube-era" of depression
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2VampiricDragon_Posted 9/13/2011 11:47:38 AM
I hope you know the whole industry is tanking. Its not just nintendo.

Sonys stock is at lows too. Spending in the US on games ( arguably the biggest region) has hit all time lows 3 months out of 6.

Its not a good time.
---
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D
#3Mudkip2Posted 9/13/2011 11:49:14 AM
Yeah cause there has been SOOOOOO many good games released in the last couple months on any and all systems
---
Go here...... and post ONE topic NOW!!!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=534
#4GogglesFrogPosted 9/13/2011 11:49:33 AM
TC this topic is insightful, well thought out and completely original.

Thank you for making it.
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.
#5phildoolPosted 9/13/2011 11:50:03 AM
Stocks aren't necessarily an accurate representation of how a company is doing.
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
#6TediousMattPosted 9/13/2011 11:50:04 AM
HM Lover16 posted...
Yeah cause there has been SOOOOOO many good games released in the last couple months on any and all systems

Xenoblade <3
Oh wait
:)
---
Yuji Kaido hates black people. And it makes Jesus cry. T^T
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif
#7Kenichi34Posted 9/13/2011 11:51:51 AM
It's not just Nintendo, TC. With the state of the economy everything's taking a hit these days.
---
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
"I don't have your stone! And **** you anyway!" - Edward Carnby
#8VanderZooPosted 9/13/2011 11:58:04 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
I hope you know the whole industry is tanking. Its not just nintendo.

Sonys stock is at lows too. Spending in the US on games ( arguably the biggest region) has hit all time lows 3 months out of 6.

Its not a good time.

It's going to hit sky high next month and onwards though: gears of war 3, skyrim, rage, modernwarfare 3, battlefield 3, uncharted 3, batman arkham city, assassin's creed: revelations, zelda: ss....
---
Now trembled before your death. For be it my mask, or be it your blood, red will be the last color that you'll ever see.
#9VampiricDragon_Posted 9/13/2011 12:02:48 PM(edited)
@VanderZoo

At least it be nice to think so. I am buying all the niche games not on that list
---
Games to Watch: Final Fantasy 13-2,Ninokuni PS3,Persona 5,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X,Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario 3ds,7th dragon 2020, Digimon World Re:D
#10VanderZooPosted 9/13/2011 12:03:09 PM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
@VanderZoo

At least it be nice to think so. I am buying all the niche games not on that list

You sound skeptical.
---
Now trembled before your death. For be it my mask, or be it your blood, red will be the last color that you'll ever see.