My guess is, future 3DS consoles will have the second analog build in..

#1gamecubeplayer17Posted 9/13/2011 12:31:30 PM
I was going to get a 3DS but it wont be long before Nintendo makes a version with 2 analogs and no add on will be needed.. that is my guess.
#2n0matterPosted 9/13/2011 12:32:18 PM
It will be at least another year. Have fun waiting.
#3chaomaster4000Posted 9/13/2011 12:32:22 PM
You are the first person to think of this.
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg
#4MattperdPosted 9/13/2011 12:32:53 PM
Oh, man. I got nervous not seeing one of these topics on the front page.

Good thing you're here.

But good luck on that year wait on one just being announced.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances
#5pikachupwnagePosted 9/13/2011 12:41:14 PM
Mattperd posted...
Oh, man. I got nervous not seeing one of these topics on the front page.

Good thing you're here.

But good luck on that year wait on one just being announced.

lets all post how awesome all the 3Ds games we have and get until the day a revision comes to torture him :D
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#6gamecubeplayer17(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 1:40:48 PM
I guess i will play my vita while i wait for the better 3DS version and there should be more games and better battery life.
#7LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 1:43:40 PM

I guess i will play my vita while i wait for the better 3DS version and there should be more games and better battery life.

Yes yes, have fun waiting half a year or more till that thing comes out.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#8PinchekriaPosted 9/13/2011 1:44:00 PM

lets all post how awesome all the 3Ds games we have and get until the day a revision comes to torture him :D

Animal Crossing
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart 7
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario
Starfox 64
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros.

Bolded are the ones I currently have. Next up Super Mario 3D Land.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#9DiscomasterPosted 9/13/2011 1:44:09 PM
Really? So prior to this big conference, everyone was going on about how there is going to be an attachment for a second analog slider and a new 3DS that will have it built in. What happened? No mention of either, except for a new 3DS... The exact same old 3DS but in pink. Then the attachment was announced for a small hand full of games that are coming out over the next 15 months. I don't see Nintendo making any new versions of the 3DS except in different colors for a while to come. If you're going to wait, I'd say you'll probably get yours in 2013 or later.
#10MattperdPosted 9/13/2011 1:45:55 PM
gamecubeplayer17 posted...

Good thing there's a release date for it! I hear it's gonna be released the same day as the redesigned 3DS!

Yeah, VITA has a ton of games out right now. I don't think the 3DS can keep up.

But yeah, you showed us up, man. I feel like garbage now.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"I'd like to see even MORE babies just to watch all the analpain that would commence" - Second_Chances