Okay, so has the Circle Pad now officially changed its name to the Slide Pad?

#1MabinogiFanPosted 9/13/2011 11:50:02 AM
Seriously, I don't know what's going on.
#2TorchicBlazikenPosted 9/13/2011 12:29:05 PM
Never overestimate GameFAQs posters.
#3NekoakumaPosted 9/13/2011 1:22:43 PM
hasn't it always been that?
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese. Now quit PM'ing me about it.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 1:23:34 PM

From: PokeMaster | #003
hasn't it always been that?

This. I thought it was called the slide pad first, and then circle pad.

"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#5yabPosted 9/13/2011 1:29:44 PM
It's still being called the Slide Pad in Japan.
If this statement from NoA is true

then it will be called the Circle Pad elsewhere.
#6KogaSteelfangPosted 9/13/2011 1:31:47 PM
I thought Slide pad was the official term for it.
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.