How many people that post here do you think actually own a Nintendo product?

#1n0matterPosted 9/13/2011 1:46:26 PM
Like 1/10 maybe? Seems like every other board is more "Nintendo is dying!" rhetoric, with a Vita or MS or PS plug thrown in there somewhere. Why do you people come to this board and hate? Are you some sort of baby punching sadists or something? Seriously, do people just get off on trying to talk trash about a video game company just because they don't own or like the system?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this.
#2Starwars4JPosted 9/13/2011 1:47:50 PM
The Sony fanboys are in a rage after last night, so they're here letting off some steam. Don't worry, all of the real Nintendo fans (and fans of video gaming in general) are pretty happy right now
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 1:47:59 PM
Anyone that is not trolling probably owns one. So maybe 5%?

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#4Second_ChancesPosted 9/13/2011 1:48:30 PM
I dunno.

I just wanna have fun with my games.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#5PinchekriaPosted 9/13/2011 1:53:06 PM(edited)

Like 1/10 maybe? Seems like every other board is more "Nintendo is dying!" rhetoric, with a Vita or MS or PS plug thrown in there somewhere. Why do you people come to this board and hate? Are you some sort of baby punching sadists or something? Seriously, do people just get off on trying to talk trash about a video game company just because they don't own or like the system?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this.

Not all of us Nintendo product owners are kiddies/babies you know. Oh and the 3DS and Wii are the manliest console/handheld.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#6nintendoggerPosted 9/13/2011 1:49:14 PM
^^^ Those.

I ONLY own Nintendo products.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#7ReedeemerPosted 9/13/2011 1:50:16 PM
A good 75% at least
the rest are sony / microsoft fanboys coming over here because deep down they're drooling over the 3DS's unconquerable sexiness

i forget the troll% population, but count me in if you want
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X
PSN: Zetro-X
#8DGM09Posted 9/13/2011 1:50:35 PM
2 people, tops. Maybe 3.
---
Bang.
#9LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 1:51:31 PM

A good 75% at least
the rest are sony / microsoft fanboys coming over here because deep down they're drooling over the 3DS's unconquerable sexiness

i forget the troll% population, but count me in if you want

Troll % population is 99% on gamefaqs.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#10AP3BrainPosted 9/13/2011 1:52:45 PM
nintendogger posted...
^^^ Those.

I ONLY own Nintendo products.

You heard it here! nintendogger is a man! lol.