cmon I want a new advanced wars so bad it could be tri strike XD

#1darkforest02Posted 9/13/2011 12:58:49 PM
Yeah it would be advanced wars tri strike
*looks a duel strike* "you think you are cool duel strike with your whole using to COs at a time? Well step over because this $h1t is about to get off the chain with three COs at a time.
Moving twice in a row is for losers moving three times in a row is what all the cool kids are doing!
Also what's up days of ruin think your cool and hip and with it in the future? Well you better back yourself up because the next one is going to take place in the 1700s, yeah that's right what's up baby?
#2LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 1:01:16 PM
I just want a new AW. I wonder if the series is dead since DoR never made it to Japan.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3AKC12Posted 9/13/2011 1:03:58 PM
What I was thinking to take advantage of the 3DS graphics capabilities is to have the bottom screen be the usual over the top view with sprites, but the top screen would have all the units, envirnoments in 3D polygons, and each unit should show the 10 infrantry, tanks, artillery, ect. Sort of like the Fire Emblem 3DS style graphics shown last night. Having cutscenes within that would be super cool as well.
---
What kind of world to we live in. Where love is divided by hate. Losing control of our feelings. We all must be dreaming this life away in a world so cold.