Capcom Unity(USA) teases Monster Hunter Tri 3G and 4 says support to come to Wes

#1ZeroChanceOfBanPosted 9/13/2011 2:39:04 PM
"I was debating about posting this today, since it seems more like teasing you. Essentially though, Japan will be getting Monster Hunter 4 on the Nintendo 3DS, and the trailer below shows off the new systems and gameplay that will be employed. See the trailer below!

What did you notice? Is this new style interesting to you hunters? Something you'd like to see released here in the West? Tell us all of your thoughts in the comments. "

http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/09/13/japan_news:_monster_hunter_4_heading_to_3ds
---
There's a Zero Chance of me getting ban.
GT: Veteran Gear 8D, 3DS FC: 3523-2051-8977. ZeroChance. Future PS Vita Owner
#2Lord_FroodPosted 9/13/2011 2:41:01 PM
The last time Capcom wanted our thoughts and comments, they made us make them a game that they cancelled.
---
Official Barioth of the Monster Hunter Tri G board
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
#3Fissure_XPosted 9/13/2011 2:41:45 PM
How's that Megaman game guys

:D
#4kirbycoolPosted 9/13/2011 2:43:39 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
The last time Capcom wanted our thoughts and comments, they made us make them a game that they cancelled.

Exactly. So lets do the opposite and tell them we don't want anything to do with monster hunter. Then their next action will naturally be to give us MH4 before Japan even gets it.
---
Not changing this sig until my sig changes!
3ds code- 3093-7074-4170
#5TediousMattPosted 9/13/2011 2:44:23 PM
lol paradox

<_>
---
Yuji Kaido hates black people. And it makes Jesus cry. T^T
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif
#6capgamerPosted 9/13/2011 2:47:48 PM
Whether Capcom chooses to release it or not is completely up to them. I wish they'd stop lying and pretending like fans have anything to do with it. They're just trying to cover their ass so they can say later "ooooh there wasn't enough fan interest" instead of the truth which is they didn't wanna mess with it.
---
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki
#7Retrostarman87Posted 9/13/2011 2:48:04 PM
Fissure_X posted...
How's that Megaman game guys

:D

Capcom: (confused look) What game? Ohhhhhh, you mean that 9th re-release of Mega Man Battle Network. It's coming along very good. There's a new feature where you can't delete your save file! Isn't that cool!? Oh, and it'll only be $35, 5 dollars less than usual 3DS games! We're practically giving you the game with prices THAT low!
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 93 Tell me if you agree!
#8kamikaze135Posted 9/13/2011 2:51:09 PM
Lord_Frood posted...

LOL oh boy...that's Capcom for you. I can see it now:

Capcom: Hey guys! I'll just leave this post here and be on my way.

*Monster Hunter Tri G and 4 trailiers in English. Games will release 7 months apart*

Fans: OMFG CAPCOM WE LOVE YOU! AHHHHGGGHHH

*1 months later*

Capcom: Sorry, we've canceled localization of Monster Hunter Tri G and 4. No questions please.

Fans: .___.;
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden