Anyone else really like the look of the slider add-on?

#1panicbxmbPosted 9/13/2011 5:05:18 PM
It looks like it's comfy, easy to grip, it's got 2 extra buttons, the obvious second circle pad, and it's (IMO) not ugly at all. And the fact that I imagine very few (or no) games will completely require it, means any whiners can just not get one.

Sign me up for one! :)
#2PinchekriaPosted 9/13/2011 5:07:00 PM
Funny, a week ago the consensus was the thing was ugly and fake. Now people are starting to like it.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#3ZanimarPosted 9/13/2011 5:09:53 PM

Funny, a week ago the consensus was the thing was ugly and fake. Now people are starting to like it.

We are adjusting, also it helps when there are better quality pictures of it as opposed to a scan of a magazine.
---
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!
#4lcfevaPosted 9/13/2011 5:11:10 PM
Funny how people can't have different opinions huh.
---
Pokemon HearGold FC: 3997 7160 7511
Pokemon Black FC: 1463 6622 7944
#5WetterdewPosted 9/13/2011 5:13:45 PM
It looks comfortable (though certainly not portable). But the best I can say about its aesthetics is that it looks atrocious. It's very ugly.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
#6LightHawKnightPosted 9/13/2011 5:16:01 PM
To me, it looks ugly as all hell and rather large. And the slide pad to the right that is that far out seems annoying to me, to have to reach over it to reach my buttons is rather meh.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#7panicbxmb(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 5:18:45 PM
Zanimar posted...
We are adjusting, also it helps when there are better quality pictures of it as opposed to a scan of a magazine.

Haha exactly. Those Famitsu scans weren't doing it any favors. It looks a lot better in all the new shots floating around the internet.

And, I agree about it not being very portable. That's why it probably won't be completely required in anything. They can't expect everyone to squeeze the system AND the add-on in their pockets.
#8miseryLUVScmpnyPosted 9/13/2011 5:19:38 PM
Wetterdew posted...
It looks comfortable (though certainly not portable). But the best I can say about its aesthetics is that it looks atrocious. It's very ugly.

What's keeping you from taking the 3DS outside, because it doesn't fit in your pocket?

If that's your reason, then you might as well buy a purse.
#9NeptuNe2XLPosted 9/13/2011 5:26:53 PM
I'm actually indifferent on the way the slider add-on looks and more excited about its functions. It seems like it will make extended play on the 3ds a lot more comfortable and eliminate some of the hand cramping i get playing my 3ds now.
---
PSN: NeptuNe2XL
Currently Playing: BlazeBlue CS2, RE Mercenaries 3D, SMT Strange Journey
#10blazeUP12Posted 9/13/2011 5:39:18 PM
Still very ugly
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet