What did you answer on the poll?

#41Second_ChancesPosted 9/14/2011 12:10:33 PM
I didn't.

Because it wasn't needed at all, and I didn't care. And there was no option for that
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#42lizard81288Posted 9/14/2011 1:15:28 PM
It looks kind of clunky, but I guess it works
---
I hate people in general.
#43KayubePosted 9/14/2011 1:35:09 PM
I said clunky but works. I don't see any better way to do it- there's no room in the current design for another stick, if it clipped on under the buttons you'd have to take it off every time you wanted to close the system, etc. Though, I'm still a bit confused by the decision to make it battery powered- it looks about the same size as the existing charge cradle for the 3DS, so I would have thought they could just make it plug in and have it double as a charge cradle itself. I'm sure there's some technical reason for it...

The only way they could have introduced the second stick any more elegantly would have been to release a new model right now, but they don't really have time to do that and it might be even more of a PR fiasco than the addon would be. (Of course, since pretty much everyone assumes that the existence of the addon is tantamount to announcing the redesign anyway, it might have been better if they'd just gone ahead and actually announced it to get it out of the way. Maybe along with a second ambassador program to ease the pain of having to upgrade.)
---
https://www.facebook.com/OperationRainfall
#44most_games_r_okPosted 9/14/2011 1:46:36 PM
"It's a poor solution to a major design flaw"
---
I do because I can.....and because I'm bored.
#45LightHawKnightPosted 9/14/2011 1:51:26 PM
Clunky but works.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#46CHOVI3Posted 9/14/2011 1:53:08 PM
martyoytram posted...
Interesting... new gameplay... blah blah.

this.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130