video recording? in 3D?

#11ElectricFieldPosted 9/14/2011 7:26:59 AM
If anything I wish that I can record in game footage of 3DS games.
---
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks will always have a special place in my heart.
Want: Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7
#12trenkenPosted 9/14/2011 7:29:33 AM
There is a lot of cool things they could do with this, that they wont do. Youtube connection would be very nice, but it wont happen.

Whenever nintendo comes up with a feature, they dont like to complete it. They add cameras, the quality sucks. They add a friends list, cant do anything with it. They give out zelda 4 sword for free, has no online. They add a browser, doesnt support flash.

Everything is always half-assed.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#13blunderminePosted 9/14/2011 7:55:06 AM
trenken posted...
There is a lot of cool things they could do with this, that they wont do. Youtube connection would be very nice, but it wont happen.

Whenever nintendo comes up with a feature, they dont like to complete it. They add cameras, the quality sucks. They add a friends list, cant do anything with it. They give out zelda 4 sword for free, has no online. They add a browser, doesnt support flash.

Everything is always half-assed.

I don't know about the other stuff, but I can understand why they wouldn't want to support flash. They probably don't want you to play random internet games on your 3ds and they also want to give netflix the monopoly on tvs and movies.
#14niels200683Posted 9/14/2011 7:59:07 AM
Hmm... Half-assed.

I think I have the name of my movie!
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#15hardy_83Posted 9/14/2011 8:14:14 AM
Flash isn't on the 3DS browser because it physically can't handle flash.
There's not enough processor power and most definitely not enough ram.