i know why the fanwars between 3DS and vita are so heated

#11GarlikBakeryPosted 9/14/2011 6:26:14 AM
I hate everything. I even hate myself. Man... I suck. But, you suck too.

I hate hating even! wait... that means... I LOVE EVERYTHING!
---
You are what you eat... That's why I'm human.
Owns: Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii
#12acdimps(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 6:28:40 AM
GarlikBakery posted...
I hate everything. I even hate myself. Man... I suck. But, you suck too.

I hate hating even! wait... that means... I LOVE EVERYTHING!

dude make us some garlic bread, plox
#13SweepzzPosted 9/14/2011 6:31:53 AM
acdimps posted...
Sweepzz posted...
Hmph... 7 years... I've done better. I AM and always will be EVERYTHING.

wat?

So oblivious...

Hai =]

I like tea do you like tea because I do lololl what's your favorite game? Mines CoD. Lolol you're silly Pokemon is awesome too although I never really got into Digimon. OMG did you hear about the nw Kingdom Hearts!? I bet it's going to awesome! High-Five! On a better note mochas are pretty good along with tea don't you think?Alsodon'tyouthinktheeconomytotallysucksrightnowwitheeverythinggoingon?OhsoIwentshoppingtheotherdayandIsawtheseREALLY cutedogsandstuffandlolololtheyweresoawesomebutsomeguystolemycreditcard =[andblahandblahandblah.
---
Official Rhodium of GameFaqs
"The world sucks" - Me
#14acdimps(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 6:37:42 AM
Sweepzz posted...
acdimps posted...
Sweepzz posted...
Hmph... 7 years... I've done better. I AM and always will be EVERYTHING.

wat?

So oblivious...

Hai =]

I like tea do you like tea because I do lololl what's your favorite game? Mines CoD. Lolol you're silly Pokemon is awesome too although I never really got into Digimon. OMG did you hear about the nw Kingdom Hearts!? I bet it's going to awesome! High-Five! On a better note mochas are pretty good along with tea don't you think?Alsodon'tyouthinktheeconomytotallysucksrightnowwitheeverythinggoingon?OhsoIwentshoppingtheotherdayandIsawtheseREALLY cutedogsandstuffandlolololtheyweresoawesomebutsomeguystolemycreditcard =[andblahandblahandblah.

caffeine. dont drink so much, kay?
#15SweepzzPosted 9/14/2011 6:46:05 AM
You've been here 7 years so obviously you must be an adult yet you make a troll(?) topic even though you promised you wouldn't... =[
---
"The world sucks" - Me
#16acdimps(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 6:47:51 AM
nothing troll-y here. just saying my thoughts on why the fanwars are so big so far when these systems are stll so young.
#17SweepzzPosted 9/14/2011 6:53:48 AM
acdimps posted...
nothing troll-y here. just saying my thoughts on why the fanwars are so big so far when these systems are stll so young.

Yeah... but that's pretty obvious... people know that's the reason but they continue to argue for... well... idk exactly it's half trolling half serious. I don't care at all though. Useless imo.
---
"The world sucks" - Me
#18parazon3Posted 9/14/2011 6:55:45 AM
I plan to get both systems >_>
#19dunkisPosted 9/14/2011 6:59:19 AM
It's a shame that people are so insecure that they actually argue how to run someone's hobby. The point of a hobby is to have fun. So as long as you're having fun, why should you care what someone else thinks about yours? I've always said it, but I'll say it again. Video gaming is not a religion, there's no one right way to do it.
---
3DS 3394-3558-7825
#20SmoshCuchPosted 9/14/2011 7:10:36 AM
dunkis posted...
Video gaming is not a religion, there's no one right way to do it.

Hmmm, there's no one right way to do it, but some people will insist that if you aren't doing it exactly like them, then you're doing it wrong, and they'll either convert you or bash you mercilessly. Sounds alot like religion, actually.