Activision comes out in support of circle pad expansion

#1pikachupwnagePosted 9/14/2011 8:40:33 AM
http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2011/09/activision_come_out_in_support_of_circle_pad_expansion

think that means sometime in the future 3DS will get call of duty?
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#2playboydojoPosted 9/14/2011 8:44:25 AM
Everything will get call of duty. If the chip in your microwave is advanced enough, there will be a CoD port for it.
---
I've decided to not have a sig because nobody reads it anyway. Not even you.
#3pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 8:45:08 AM
playboydojo posted...
Everything will get call of duty. If the chip in your microwave is advanced enough, there will be a CoD port for it.

LOL true but dual analog and 3D will make it very appealing on the 3DS.
---
This post is in 3_D Wii U...just be glad its not Wii P. Check out my star fox 64 3D and 3DS reviews member of the ELN
#4Sid3wind3r12Posted 9/14/2011 8:45:35 AM(edited)
playboydojo posted...

Im still holding out for COD: Toaster Warfare =/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your sig.
Official Tigrex of the MH4 Board. Official Kayamba of the MH3G Board
#5pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2011 8:45:48 AM
Sid3wind3r12 posted...
playboydojo posted...

Im still holding out for COD: Toaster Warfare =/

That would be epic
---
#6AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/14/2011 8:48:35 AM
But the slide pad add-on isn't real! IT ISN'T!

*jams fingers in ears*

lalalalalalalala I'm not listening!
---
No, I played [insert 360/PC exclusive here] and it wasn't good. I mean, [insert PS3 exclusive] was so much more intricate and in-depth than [360/PC exclusive].