To avoid damaging game info saved, hold in reset button as you turn power off.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. To avoid damaging game info saved, hold in reset button as you turn power off.
4 years ago#1
This is for Legend of Zelda. Where's the reset button?
---
[W/ proper moveset prediction, Machamp can beat Sub/Disable Gengar] ~Cloudfate
''So can Conkeldurr, by using Mach Punch before Gengar uses Disable'' ~ jayjinde
4 years ago#2
That was a weird thing with the NES where if you didn't press the reset button while you turned the power off, it wouldn't save. Since it's a Virtual Console, it doesn't have that problem and you don't have to pay any attention to it.
4 years ago#3
The game is an emulation of the Nes one. Nes games with battery packs had that message to prevent corruption of save data.
---
3DS FC:4382-1981-7511. (E(:{)) VS. <('-'<) Who will win? Mario:0 Kirby:3
[These tacos were eaten at the request of Flamingcow99]
4 years ago#4
LOL

I just flashed back to being paranoid every freaking time I turned off my copy of Zelda and Zelda 2.
---
Being a fanboy = Dedicating yourself to and defending a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.
4 years ago#5
The reset button is hidden inside the 3DS. You have to disassemble it during the save screen, push reset, then reassemble. A pain, I know.
---
2D image of a 3D post.
4 years ago#6
Broncav posted...
LOL

I just flashed back to being paranoid every freaking time I turned off my copy of Zelda and Zelda 2.

This. NES is as unreliable in saving as ****.
---
My name is guncrashdx, but you can just call me TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. To avoid damaging game info saved, hold in reset button as you turn power off.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived