If the extra slide pad peripheral covers the cartridge slot...

#11AP3BrainPosted 9/15/2011 12:43:57 PM
Yeah... It's not like it screws in or anything... It will take literally an extra second to do it. And also.. who actually turns the wireless off that often? I have never except for once when I really wanted to save power.
#12LightHawKnightPosted 9/15/2011 12:47:02 PM

Yeah... It's not like it screws in or anything... It will take literally an extra second to do it. And also.. who actually turns the wireless off that often? I have never except for once when I really wanted to save power.

Certain games freeze with the wireless on, so a lot of people turn it off when playing just in case.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#13KogaSteelfangPosted 9/15/2011 12:52:20 PM
RolandofGilead posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
From the looks of it, it just sets in the attachment like the charging dock.
So it really shouldn't be any more difficult than just picking the 3ds up out of it.

Um yeah it should, if it's that easy it'll fall out. I've seen pics of it being held up vertically, and people say that it's not loose or anything.

I play my 3ds in the cradle all the time, it doesn't fall out, and isn't loose.
Of course it won't "fall out", it's going to have both your hands on it.
---
This is not a sig.
#14NewportBox100sPosted 9/15/2011 12:56:35 PM
what games freeze with wi fi on????
#15GiSS88Posted 9/15/2011 12:57:44 PM
AP3Brain posted...

I turn mine on and off all the time. When I put it on the charger, wireless goes on. Walking around its on, but when I'm actually playing something it's usually off. Regular DS games I also turn it off.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#16LightHawKnightPosted 9/15/2011 12:58:30 PM

what games freeze with wi fi on????

With the wireless on, I know for certain Ghost Recon occasionally does, and SMT:DSO if wireless is on generally there is a freezing problem that a few people have encountered, specially when analyzing certain data chips ingame.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#17AP3BrainPosted 9/15/2011 1:00:26 PM
Sephiroth87 posted...
AP3Brain posted...

I turn mine on and off all the time. When I put it on the charger, wireless goes on. Walking around its on, but when I'm actually playing something it's usually off. Regular DS games I also turn it off.

Doesn't it automatically turn off when playing any regular DS game?
#18GiSS88Posted 9/15/2011 1:06:37 PM
AP3Brain posted...
Sephiroth87 posted...
AP3Brain posted...

Doesn't it automatically turn off when playing any regular DS game?

No. You can't turn it on after it's been turned off though. Have to exit back to menu first.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#19Kitt ThrustPosted 9/15/2011 1:06:50 PM
there's a door on the back like on the charge cradle. just flip the door and change your game.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif
#20MabinogiFan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2011 2:46:25 PM
I just assumed that the peripheral would be like the 3DS Zelda Crystal Armor, which is a giant pain for me to take off and put on.

BTW, will the 3DS fit in the slide-pad cradle with the crystal armor on? I would think not.