is the nyko power pak worth getting?

#1Master_HapposaiPosted 9/15/2011 3:42:20 PM
I notice i play portables more now due to better game selection. i want to increase the battery life but it also makes the 3ds thicker, which solves another problem since i think it's too thin.
#2The_KratosPosted 9/15/2011 3:43:24 PM
I like it, but it doesn't look it it will work with the slide pad attachment.
---
Stupidity makes the world go square.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 3351-3718-0901 Name: Blade
#3mizukage2Posted 9/15/2011 3:46:38 PM
The_Kratos posted...

It probably wont take them long to release a version that does, but yeah. The current version most likely wont be compatible with the add on slide pad if you are planning on using that.
---
http://gerardwhyte.net/images/misc/reaganomics.jpg
#4Master_Happosai(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2011 4:06:18 PM
The_Kratos posted...

Yeah that's what i thought. The slide on gives you a good controller grip and more buttons but it's something that you would leave at home. The battery pak gives you more juice which is nice when you are using it outside your home. At work, i've used my 3DS for music and played games during break, my battery doesn't even last the whole 8 hour shift.
I don't know how easy it is switching between the two though.
#5greensacsPosted 9/15/2011 4:18:05 PM
The power pak is great. Great battery life and it makes the 3DS feel so more comfortable.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.6
#6Master_Happosai(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2011 6:06:33 PM(edited)
greensacs posted...
The power pak is great. Great battery life and it makes the 3DS feel so more comfortable.

I just got back from best buy and installed my battery. It's a lot more comfortable, especially when your using the R/L buttons. It still fits in my pocket fine too.