i thought that by TGS all GBA games would be announced.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i thought that by TGS all GBA games would be announced.
4 years ago#1
For the ambassador program along with release dates.
---
Official Blangonga of MH3G and MH4 Boards
4 years ago#2
They lied.
---
3DS FC: 5198-2589-6643
Let me know if you add me. :D
4 years ago#3
Never got "by TGS" from "before the end of the year."
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
4 years ago#4
GeekyDad posted...
Never got "by TGS" from "before the end of the year."

I'm not saying that they should have been available by TGS but since it was a big gaming comference I thought they would announce the last 5. And again I said release dates as in all the dates from now till 12-31-2011
---
Official Blangonga of MH3G and MH4 Boards
4 years ago#5
Where do people come up with these ideas?

You'll get your announcement on Halloween, like the rest of us.
---
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
4 years ago#6
XCrossYZ posted...
I'm not saying that they should have been available by TGS but since it was a big gaming comference I thought they would announce the last 5. And again I said release dates as in all the dates from now till 12-31-2011

I was hoping for it during their conference, but I didn't expect it. Meh...I just hope they don't throw a low ball when they do reveal the final games.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
4 years ago#7
People were hoping (including me), but it was just that.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
4 years ago#8
Nintendo was not at TGS, they are never at TGS, thats why they do there own conferences a day or 2 before the actual TGS.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
4 years ago#9
I worry that this will be a last minute reveal.

Though, I worry more that the games will suck. SMA4 and Kirby (assuming true) are a good start along with the other five, but since GBA games are not confirmed for general release, I hope they will give us a more solid lineup than the NES'
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
4 years ago#10
The NES games were pretty good, except for 3-4 of them.
---
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i thought that by TGS all GBA games would be announced.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived