Why didn't Inafune stay with Capcom for like two more years to finish MML3?

#11lambchipsPosted 9/16/2011 9:08:36 PM
Uiru posted...
He's now contributing to the next Hyperdimension Neptunia, so it's pretty clear to everyone that he has completely lost his mind.
---
~Uiru

he has nothing to do with that game other than a cameo..
he is making a social game (aka mobile game, like the persona mobile version)

also keijij quit because he didnt like the working conditions or something... also he was the only person that supported megaman, he made 9 and was huge success so they forced himm to make 10

after he quit he also said that japanese games development is a few years behind the current hardware (or something like that)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#12YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 9/16/2011 9:50:35 PM
I remember Capcom did this with Hideki Kamiya, creator of DMC and Shinji Mikami, creator behind RE, and Dino Crisis series, Inafune also created the Onimusha series, all 4 of them, the fact that Capcom hates him this much AKA cancel MML3 means we may not even see an HD Onimusha collection cause Onimusha was Inafunes creation aswell.

Capcom is really bad and harsh on there own employees and yes there are companies out in the world that treat there employees piss poor like and if they have no more use for that person, they throw em in the trash.

Inafune created Dead Rising 1 and 2, which became SUPER SUCCESSFUL but those were gambles, he took advantage of what is known as the prototype program, Dead Rising got away with being greenlit because he went beyond the prototype budget, if Capcom cancelled DR, they would lose alot of money because Inafune went past the regular budget, so Capcom was forced into green lighting the games but now that Dead Rising is a Capcom series, it seems there going to milk it and not add in new, fun features into future versions of the game.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#13metroidcamPosted 9/16/2011 10:25:28 PM
The way its seems to me, capcom has been holding an axe over megaman for a while but have been putting up with it because of its fanbase and with him leaving they were able to axe megaman without getting as much hate as the would have if they fired him first because the megaman name has not been putting up great numbers in the last few years.
---
"Behold my friends, a spoon. The most powerful weapon in existence."
#14ConfusionOmniPosted 9/16/2011 11:31:22 PM
metroidcam posted...
The way its seems to me, capcom has been holding an axe over megaman for a while but have been putting up with it because of its fanbase and with him leaving they were able to axe megaman without getting as much hate as the would have if they fired him first because the megaman name has not been putting up great numbers in the last few years.

Because they saturated the market for megaman, then refused to advertise ZX or even give it time to be sold.
---
--------
Capcom has turned Schrodinger's cat into Wesker's head, and MML 3, like Wesker's head, has been observed to not exist.
#15lizard81288(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2011 2:26:08 PM
bump for more opinions
---
I hate people in general.