Just signed up for Gamefly

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just signed up for Gamefly
4 years ago#1
Which game should I get first. I'm thinking bit. trip saga.
Not going to go for Star fox because I plan on buying that one eventually and I don't want to ruin the gameplay from two days of renting.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.
4 years ago#2
You should get that game
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
4 years ago#3
you know that game, with the stuff.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
4 years ago#4
Oh right! It had that one dude doing something right?
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.
4 years ago#5
Is this the one with that story line?
---
"My internet would be better if I smashed my dick into an Ethernet port." ~ Crimson_Jesus
http://backloggery.com/captaindrek
4 years ago#6
Yep, some bad guy made life tough on some people.
---
Beware of the groove.
4 years ago#7
inb4andesaysnintendogs+cats
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your sig.
Official Tigrex of the MH4 Board. Official Kayamba of the MH3G Board
4 years ago#8
Youre better off renting star fox than buying it. As you said, 2 days of gameplay will do it.

Shorter games = good for a rental. It doesnt even have online mutiplayer, not worth the 30 or 40 bucks imo, unless you know others who will, get together and play with you.
---
I am not 5knuckleShuffle.
4 years ago#9
Cena_Is_Sexy posted...
Youre better off renting star fox than buying it. As you said, 2 days of gameplay will do it.

Shorter games = good for a rental. It doesnt even have online mutiplayer, not worth the 30 or 40 bucks imo, unless you know others who will, get together and play with you.

good point. The only friends I had with 3DS kinda had a falling out with me and my wife once they moved into their own house together. So playing SF with them is outta the question. I'll rent it and if I like it longer than the two days I'll still buy it I guess.
---
Beware of the groove.
4 years ago#10
Sid3wind3r12 posted...
inb4andesaysnintendogs+cats

Yes!
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just signed up for Gamefly

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived