Neku( world ends with you ) appearing in kingdom hearts 3ds, could it be....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Neku( world ends with you ) appearing in kingdom hearts 3ds, could it be....

User Info: nowwow

nowwow
5 years ago#1
So it has been confirmed that Neku from the ds game The world ends with you is gonna make an appearance in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3d, could this also be a sign, that in the far future from now there will be a new The world ends with you for the 3ds, I really hope so, what do you guys think ?

User Info: Iceyflame

Iceyflame
5 years ago#2
i hope so the world ends with you was a great game it deserves a sequel

User Info: FAT____MAN

FAT____MAN
5 years ago#3
AH! OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! And cloud in his advent children get up means a ff7-2! And a crappy rendition of Setzer means a ff6 reboot! And a heartless Vivi means a Kingdom hearts FF9 crossover form ff9's perspective!

No.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
5 years ago#4
Nomura did say he was interested in making TWEWY 2.
But I don't think it's got any relation to Neku appearing in KH DDD.
I have no signature. You're reading nothing.

User Info: TranquilSea

TranquilSea
5 years ago#5
To me, all it means is Square Enix hasn't forgotten about TWEWY. I love that game to bits, but I won't get my hopes up and treat it as a hint, only to have it crushed later on.
Look, it's Robert De Flato.

nowwow
5 years ago#6
FAT____MAN posted...
AH! OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! And cloud in his advent children get up means a ff7-2! And a crappy rendition of Setzer means a ff6 reboot! And a heartless Vivi means a Kingdom hearts FF9 crossover form ff9's perspective!

No.

good one, and thanks, really.

User Info: Pit107

Pit107
5 years ago#7

Nomura did say he was interested in making TWEWY 2.
But I don't think it's got any relation to Neku appearing in KH DDD.

This, pretty much.
For many of us, dogs are little people in furry suits and to eat one is tantamount to cannibalism - Luke Lassiter

nowwow
5 years ago#8
TranquilSea posted...
To me, all it means is Square Enix hasn't forgotten about TWEWY. I love that game to bits, but I won't get my hopes up and treat it as a hint, only to have it crushed later on.

Yeah true, already good enough that they havent forgot about it, and that Nomura is intrested in a TWEWY 2
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Neku( world ends with you ) appearing in kingdom hearts 3ds, could it be....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived