Neku( world ends with you ) appearing in kingdom hearts 3ds, could it be....

#1nowwowPosted 9/17/2011 7:10:42 PM
So it has been confirmed that Neku from the ds game The world ends with you is gonna make an appearance in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3d, could this also be a sign, that in the far future from now there will be a new The world ends with you for the 3ds, I really hope so, what do you guys think ?
#2IceyflamePosted 9/17/2011 7:12:03 PM
i hope so the world ends with you was a great game it deserves a sequel
#3FAT____MANPosted 9/17/2011 7:12:43 PM
AH! OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! And cloud in his advent children get up means a ff7-2! And a crappy rendition of Setzer means a ff6 reboot! And a heartless Vivi means a Kingdom hearts FF9 crossover form ff9's perspective!

No.
#4Bahamut_10thPosted 9/17/2011 7:14:27 PM
Nomura did say he was interested in making TWEWY 2.
But I don't think it's got any relation to Neku appearing in KH DDD.
---
I have no signature. You're reading nothing.
#5TranquilSeaPosted 9/17/2011 7:15:07 PM
To me, all it means is Square Enix hasn't forgotten about TWEWY. I love that game to bits, but I won't get my hopes up and treat it as a hint, only to have it crushed later on.
---
Look, it's Robert De Flato.
#6nowwow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2011 7:15:12 PM
FAT____MAN posted...
AH! OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! And cloud in his advent children get up means a ff7-2! And a crappy rendition of Setzer means a ff6 reboot! And a heartless Vivi means a Kingdom hearts FF9 crossover form ff9's perspective!

No.

good one, and thanks, really.
#7Pit107Posted 9/17/2011 7:15:27 PM

Nomura did say he was interested in making TWEWY 2.
But I don't think it's got any relation to Neku appearing in KH DDD.

This, pretty much.
---
For many of us, dogs are little people in furry suits and to eat one is tantamount to cannibalism - Luke Lassiter
#8nowwow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2011 7:16:44 PM
TranquilSea posted...
To me, all it means is Square Enix hasn't forgotten about TWEWY. I love that game to bits, but I won't get my hopes up and treat it as a hint, only to have it crushed later on.

Yeah true, already good enough that they havent forgot about it, and that Nomura is intrested in a TWEWY 2