I bought Thor today...

#1Reverted_PikkonPosted 9/18/2011 3:53:10 PM
It's pretty good. Nothing great, but it's a cheaper port of the Wii game which was better than the 360/PS3 version.
---
"I watch the L Word. I watch Queer as ****."
"Michael, that's not what it's called." - The Office
#2Wynters387Posted 9/19/2011 6:07:41 AM
Cool I was looking into it cause thor is my favorite comic and movie.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
#3brStalkerPosted 9/19/2011 6:49:13 AM
I never like these game ports of movie ports of comics...

Dunno, though, guess it'ss just me...
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#4Wynters387Posted 9/19/2011 6:56:05 AM
Last one I enjoyed was the batman begins one. I wish they'd make ultime alliance for the 3DS. Or a thor equivalent to arkham asylum.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
#5brStalkerPosted 9/19/2011 6:59:19 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Last one I enjoyed was the batman begins one. I wish they'd make ultime alliance for the 3DS. Or a thor equivalent to arkham asylum.

Is the Green Lantern game on the 3DS any good? I probably won't be getting it, but it'd be good to know it is a good game.

And it's hard to go wrong with batman. A "super"hero with no superpowers, and still puts most of them to shame.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#6Wynters387Posted 9/19/2011 7:09:37 AM
brStalker posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Is the Green Lantern game on the 3DS any good? I probably won't be getting it, but it'd be good to know it is a good game.

And it's hard to go wrong with batman. A "super"hero with no superpowers, and still puts most of them to shame.

Haven't played it. Only dc character I like is batman but I hate his fanbase half the time. But people think thor is OP but against other gods and asgardian creatures he has some tough fights.
---
#7brStalkerPosted 9/19/2011 7:15:25 AM
Wynters387 posted...
brStalker posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Haven't played it. Only dc character I like is batman but I hate his fanbase half the time. But people think thor is OP but against other gods and asgardian creatures he has some tough fights.

Well, he is a god, so he would certainly be OP conpared to most of the mundane world. It also would be only natural that his strength is rivaled when put up against other beings of equal nature.
---
#8Wynters387Posted 9/19/2011 7:21:05 AM
brStalker posted...
Wynters387 posted...
brStalker posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Well, he is a god, so he would certainly be OP conpared to most of the mundane world. It also would be only natural that his strength is rivaled when put up against other beings of equal nature.

Those are my favorite stories of his. Especially with ragnorok.
---
#9JP_SartrePosted 9/19/2011 8:02:31 AM
I thought the movie adaptations of Iron Man were pretty good. The derivative games- Not so much. The Mighty Avengers cartoon series is not bad. At least they went with the original Avengers lineup (Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Ant Man, Wasp, then Capt. America) I actually remember buying the Avengers #1 comic book when I was a kid. I'm pretty old.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#10Wynters387Posted 9/19/2011 8:07:37 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
I thought the movie adaptations of Iron Man were pretty good. The derivative games- Not so much. The Mighty Avengers cartoon series is not bad. At least they went with the original Avengers lineup (Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Ant Man, Wasp, then Capt. America) I actually remember buying the Avengers #1 comic book when I was a kid. I'm pretty old.

Lol I hear ya. I love the cartoon. My only gripe with it is how they took out any character depth for the hulk. He is just his super hero squad self in a non super deformed body. I would have loved having him with his hatred at bruce for looking to get rid of hulk.
---