Anyone ever get food/drink on your games? Tell your story!

#1Sir_HaxorPosted 9/19/2011 2:02:48 PM
I did about 8 years ago. Dropped my GBA is oatmeal. Still worked fine though theres still some lodged in the screw holes.
---
"An elephant never forgets, but i forgot what the elephant remembered"-Ed
#2strongo9Posted 9/19/2011 2:18:03 PM
I dropped WarioWare Twisted into coffee last year. I dried it out and cleaned the contacts It worked just fine.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#3SPDShadowRangerPosted 9/19/2011 2:21:20 PM
Nope. I can honestly say I've never gotten anything on any of my games.
#4Tony76339Posted 9/19/2011 2:45:21 PM
Mine was like 2 years ago. I went to the house with an ice cream in my hand. I put my ice cream on the bar and did some work. When I grabbed my ice cream, I noticed it was melting. When I was cleaning it up, I saw my MariokartDS game right next to it. I was like "Uh oh..." My game got messed up.
Now, every time I play that game, it would freeze up and would blur out an ugly sound. I felt bad every time it freezes and think about HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT GAME RIGHT NEXT TO MY ICE CREAM?!
It's kinda stupid if you don't think about it... :)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2315-4515
#5nintendoggerPosted 9/19/2011 2:47:20 PM
Mostly just crums onto the game, but a few times, I swung the wii mote too hard and knocked some drink over.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#6jordandrakoPosted 9/19/2011 2:49:30 PM
A few years ago I used my dresser as a tall nightstand. I got a tall glass of milk and set it up there. When I reached up to get it while watching a movie I wasn't paying attention and tipped it over. My DS lite was on the floor charging and every drop of milk fell onto it. Fortunately I immediately took out the battery and dried it off, but the R and L buttons haven't worked since. Its why I got the 3DS so early, so I could actually play my portables again.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.
#7LightHawKnightPosted 9/19/2011 2:49:36 PM
I tend not to eat and game, unless it is on the PC. So no.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#8MadaggarPosted 9/19/2011 2:56:50 PM
I had a glass of oj sitting on the table by my bed. I wanted to switch out my game in the DS and pressed on the cart, my finger slipped and the cart was flung out by the spring. Wouldn't you know it, it flew straight into the glass. I cleaned it and it was fine, but that was close. I almost lost my The Dark Spire...
---
i.imgur.com/v9ljz.jpg
#9Sir_Haxor(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2011 3:04:46 PM
Lol a lot of these are hilarious. I remember another time I dropped my phone in cereal and it went crazy. It would charge itself while it wasn't plugged in and randomly call people on my contacts list.
---
"An elephant never forgets, but i forgot what the elephant remembered"-Ed
#10Lord_FroodPosted 9/19/2011 3:19:00 PM
A bit of a Cheeto crumb found a way inside my (ironically colored) orange Gamecube controller.
Funny thing is, I hate Cheetos.
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
GOLD BANANA