I need a third 3DS game...

#1Dragard_KaosPosted 9/19/2011 4:03:58 PM
At the moment, I only have Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've been looking threw the games list at the official nintendo website, and the only ones that actually caught my attention are Dead or Alive Dimensions and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II. However, seeing as Dead or Alive 5 is coming out later on, and that BB:CC II is available for consoles, that kinda makes me think twice.

Seeing as I'm probably not going to get a fighter, are there any good 3DS games that have a good storyline and gameplay?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
Official Dragard of the GameFAQs boards.
#2blackcloudskyPosted 9/19/2011 4:08:47 PM
RE: mercs has no story whatsoever but solid gameplay and online co-op. Its my 3rd fave game out so far behind the two you already have.

Ghost Recon is a decent strategy title with a decent story. Also has lots of extra challenge missions with zombies and challenges and such.
---
3ds friend code: 0473 - 7873 - 4816
pm me your code if you add me.
#3nintendoggerPosted 9/19/2011 4:09:17 PM
Nintendogs + cats.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#4MW2_Main_MenuPosted 9/19/2011 4:11:28 PM
I liked RE: Mercs... Fun online coop.
Ghost Recon is a good strategy game. Weak story; though.
Star Fox 64 3D is fun.... but expensive.
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing:CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Dead Island
#5Lord_FroodPosted 9/19/2011 4:30:32 PM
OP has the same games as me, lol
Sorry, but I can't help you out then. Although I do know that Star Fox is very fun on the N64 and the 3DS version looks no different besides a fancy new coat of graphics.
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
GOLD BANANA
#6Spiffy247Posted 9/19/2011 4:31:31 PM
I like Samurai Warriors Chronicles a lot myself.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#7JP_SartrePosted 9/19/2011 4:32:42 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
OP has the same games as me, lol
Sorry, but I can't help you out then. Although I do know that Star Fox is very fun on the N64 and the 3DS version looks no different besides a fancy new coat of graphics.

Should mention there is no online multiplayer.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#8Dragard_Kaos(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2011 4:38:02 PM(edited)
Both RE: Mercenaries and GR: Shadow Wars look pretty good. Which one would I get more out of? RE has online co-op, but Shadow Wars is a "tactics" game, and I really enjoy those (most have a crap load of content).
---
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
Official Dragard of the GameFAQs boards.
#9blackcloudskyPosted 9/19/2011 4:40:36 PM
IMO, you would almost certainly get more hours/enjoyment out of resident evil. Ghost recon doesn't really have that much content.
---
3ds friend code: 0473 - 7873 - 4816
pm me your code if you add me.
#10pikachupwnagePosted 9/19/2011 5:04:57 PM
Dragard_Kaos posted...
At the moment, I only have Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've been looking threw the games list at the official nintendo website, and the only ones that actually caught my attention are Dead or Alive Dimensions and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II. However, seeing as Dead or Alive 5 is coming out later on, and that BB:CC II is available for consoles, that kinda makes me think twice.

Seeing as I'm probably not going to get a fighter, are there any good 3DS games that have a good storyline and gameplay?

Star fox
RE mercs
SSFIV
DOA
pac man and galaga
ghost recon shadow wars

all are very good.
---
"happy cow happy cow steals your will to live. happy cow happy cow your eternal soul to give- the happy cow song member of the ELN