3DS Screen Protectors

#1Spiffy247Posted 9/19/2011 4:13:35 PM(edited)
I had the "Nintendo 3DS Screen Protective Filter" that I bought from Amazon. the bottom screen protector was causing the screen to register touches without me doing so. I need a new screen protector. I'm going to the mall in a couple days. I can go to gamestop, walmart, and toysrus. Can I get any screen protectors that are just as good, and just as easy to apply?

edit: they were made by Hori
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#2nintendoggerPosted 9/19/2011 4:12:36 PM(edited)
A bunch of people will run in here to tell you about the Hori screen protectors, just know that I hate them. Ruined my 3DS. Ruined it.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#3LightHawKnightPosted 9/19/2011 4:15:43 PM
Hori is the best. Very easily to apply and work like a charm, even me who fails a million times with regular screen protectors got this sucker on in 3 tries. Compared to the 15 tries for the DS and 8 for the psp, I think it is an amazing difference.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#4CHOVI3Posted 9/19/2011 4:16:03 PM
nintendogger posted...
A bunch of people will run in here to tell you about the Hori screen protectors, just know that I hate them. Ruined my 3DS. Ruined it.

Why?
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130
#5nintendoggerPosted 9/19/2011 4:18:49 PM
CHOVI3 posted...
nintendogger posted...

Why?

I put them on... day 2 of owning my 3DS, and it scratched the screen. Bad. Like, not covered under the warranty bad. >:( So, I'm kinda waiting for something else to happen to the screen to get it covered.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#6Sid3wind3r12Posted 9/19/2011 4:18:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7toma13Posted 9/19/2011 4:24:23 PM
I've got I-con protectors on mine. They work great. Easy to apple without leaving bubbles and you can hardly notice them at all after they've been applied. They are pretty easy to find in stores and come in a two-pack. They also come with a decent little micro-fibre cloth.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#8Spiffy247(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2011 4:30:44 PM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11268869
Are those any good?
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#9nintendoggerPosted 9/19/2011 4:46:48 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11268869
Are those any good?

I think so... those are the official Nintendo approved brand.
---
Official NDF President
#10SOLIDHIGGIPosted 9/19/2011 5:10:07 PM
If u have a 5 and below they sell great ones there.
---
proud owner of a ambassdor 3ds currently playing re mercs and starfox 64 3d