So why is everyone excited for Kid Icarus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why is everyone excited for Kid Icarus?

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
5 years ago#41
Kitt Thrust posted...
because it's the closest we'll get to a new Star Fox/Star Fox Adventures. on rails shooting and some on foot stuff.

interesting...
3DS FC: 0344 - 9282 - 6531

User Info: ian2093

ian2093
5 years ago#42
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...
Gnik posted...
Wasn't the last game many generations ago? The gameplay has changed dramatically

That's the reason. The original game is absolutely terrible, it controls like garbage, has a ton of slowdown, and is extremely cheap even by NES standards. However, it looks like they have changed it to be a good game.

Spoken like a true entitled Millennial. Kid Icarus is one of the best games on NES. Just because you give up after failing at a game for a few minutes doesn't mean it's bad, it means you suck.

Harsh, but oh so true. I enjoyed the challenge it presented, and was genuinely proud with myself after completing it. It's nothing like the easy-mode games that are being pumped out now, that satisfaction from feeling like I have really accomplished a challenging feat is hard to come by.
When all else fails, rage quit.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
5 years ago#43
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
gunstarz posted...
From the videos I've seen the gameplay looks like it's right up my street

This.

And I'm a Sakurai fan. I agree with his opinions regarding the game industry and game design so I always look forward to at least try the games he works at.
With the exception of Melee and Meteos I like all his creations. So I'm sure he won't disappoint me.

Is this true? Sakurai worked on Meteos? That's like my favourite puzzle game of all time.

Co-worked with Tetsuya Mizuguchi during the short time he wasn't under HAL or Nintendo.
I have no signature. You're reading nothing.

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
5 years ago#44
LightHawKnight posted...
Why are people excited for Barbie and Dora Take a Vacation?
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why is everyone excited for Kid Icarus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived