when is metroid coming out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. when is metroid coming out?

User Info: MW2_Main_Menu

MW2_Main_Menu
5 years ago#11
Jonwh18 posted...
-.- a metroid doesn't wear a suit ......that would be samus .......and its a she....

That was a joke...

Don't expect another Metroid for at least seven years. Unless your an ambassador...

Can't wait to go through Fusion again.
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing:CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Dead Island

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
5 years ago#12
Metroid II is coming to the Eshop if that's any consolation.
Pokemon White:1979-2643-0071
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611

User Info: Nyyark

Nyyark
5 years ago#13
Yeah it was either that or the
*SPOILERS*
Metroid is a hollow robot, there is a girl lives inside him.
*/SPOILERS*

I figure if we see a lot of success with cave story we might see a side scrolling 3DS metroid, but we're more likely to see a 3D classics RoS or a RoS remake. I doubt the series will get another non side scrolling entry any time soon after Other M.

User Info: SocialAssassin

SocialAssassin
5 years ago#14
I really hope we get a Metroid on the 3DS sometime soon. And not a remake of a previous game, either. Although, I don't think I would say no to a Super Metroid 3DS...
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.

User Info: markcorey97

markcorey97
5 years ago#15
trenken posted...
Jonwh18 posted...
WTF.....*shakes fist angrily* y would nintendo not give us one of the iconic nintendo games....... it should b on the list of ten .....

Because the series is coming off a mega failure with Other M. For a Metroid game, it really wasnt that well received or up to the standards set by the other games.

It should probably just disappear for a while, while they figure out what to do with it now. They need to come back in a big way, which takes a lot of time.

You're wrong, Other M was awesome.
3DS Friend Code: 2062-9320-8209

User Info: toma13

toma13
5 years ago#16
trenken posted...
They decided to give Samus a voice and personality, and not only was the idea bad enough on its own, but she complained throughout the entire game expressing her wishes basically to find a father figure in her life, through her ex-boyfriend/boss who doesnt seem to like her very much.

Funny, I thought Metroid Fusion did that first.
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. when is metroid coming out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived