Could you send a 3DS to Nintendo for those lines?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Could you send a 3DS to Nintendo for those lines?
5 years ago#11
dbz_gotenks posted...
If we do have scratches, will Nintendo fix the 3DS for free?

Yes. And I was getting lines that could be wiped off and they still took it in to get fixed <_<
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
5 years ago#12
You can't send your 3DS in for fixing to the company that distributes it.

You have to send it into another company. Sega is a good choice.
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
5 years ago#13

You can't send your 3DS in for fixing to the company that distributes it.

You have to send it into another company. Sega is a good choice.

Nah, Sony is a better choice,
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
5 years ago#14
I know that.

I was just being sarcastic, as EVERYONE knows you send in Nintendo products to Sony, derp.
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
5 years ago#15
By the way, since I'm such a nice guy, I recommend you try Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.

It's an obscure title that you've probably never heard of.
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
5 years ago#16

By the way, since I'm such a nice guy, I recommend you try Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.

It's an obscure title that you've probably never heard of.

No of course not, I did not go to best buy 2 times to try to get it, only to find out that they somehow lost 4 copies of them along with their 4 copies of Kirby Mass Attack. And then had to order it from Amazon, which says it will ship in freaking october, but then was changed to sept 26.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
5 years ago#17
Oh man.

You know, I thought Joker 1 was pretty decent, but not as good as the mainline DQ games. That goes for the other Monster games I've played as well.

However, Joker 2 is just as good as the main DQ games, so far. It keeps getting better, too.

I could go around crymoaring about how it isn't Pro, but I'm not a douche.
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
5 years ago#18
The smudges really depend on the humidity % around the system.. my parents live right next to the sea while I live in the middle of Athens.I use the system almost daily in my place,no smudges.When I go to spend some time with my parents the system has smudges EVERY time I open it, so i guess it is just residue from the air humidity.
Just get a micro-fiber cloth and carry it around with the system, it's not really that big of a trouble.

smudges > scratches anyway ^^
'If ignorance is bliss, your life must be one long orgasm.'
5 years ago#19
I have a launch 3ds and don't get lines
My backloggery - http://backloggery.com/nick8676764
Feel free to comment!
5 years ago#20
Dark_type_Zero posted...
the analog leaves circular smudge on top screen when closed, esp if you push down where the analog was lightly when closed. i know it's common, but is it ALL 3DS and did they fix it in newer models? just wondering.

that wipes off easily. I wish they had a white 3DS so i couldn't see all the fingerprints though XD
"happy cow happy cow steals your will to live. happy cow happy cow your eternal soul to give- the happy cow song member of the ELN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Could you send a 3DS to Nintendo for those lines?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived