Could you send a 3DS to Nintendo for those lines?

#11Starwars4JPosted 9/21/2011 7:45:45 PM
dbz_gotenks posted...
If we do have scratches, will Nintendo fix the 3DS for free?

Yes. And I was getting lines that could be wiped off and they still took it in to get fixed <_<
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#12FoofyheadPosted 9/21/2011 7:48:27 PM
You can't send your 3DS in for fixing to the company that distributes it.

You have to send it into another company. Sega is a good choice.
---
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
#13LightHawKnightPosted 9/21/2011 7:51:13 PM

You can't send your 3DS in for fixing to the company that distributes it.

You have to send it into another company. Sega is a good choice.

Nah, Sony is a better choice,

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#14FoofyheadPosted 9/21/2011 8:01:12 PM
I know that.

I was just being sarcastic, as EVERYONE knows you send in Nintendo products to Sony, derp.
---
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
#15FoofyheadPosted 9/21/2011 8:04:16 PM
By the way, since I'm such a nice guy, I recommend you try Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.

It's an obscure title that you've probably never heard of.
---
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
#16LightHawKnightPosted 9/21/2011 8:06:37 PM

By the way, since I'm such a nice guy, I recommend you try Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.

It's an obscure title that you've probably never heard of.

No of course not, I did not go to best buy 2 times to try to get it, only to find out that they somehow lost 4 copies of them along with their 4 copies of Kirby Mass Attack. And then had to order it from Amazon, which says it will ship in freaking october, but then was changed to sept 26.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#17FoofyheadPosted 9/21/2011 11:21:23 PM
Oh man.

You know, I thought Joker 1 was pretty decent, but not as good as the mainline DQ games. That goes for the other Monster games I've played as well.

However, Joker 2 is just as good as the main DQ games, so far. It keeps getting better, too.

I could go around crymoaring about how it isn't Pro, but I'm not a douche.
---
Warning! Warning!
TWEWY is a sacred cow!
#18Sir_PanosPosted 9/22/2011 5:09:36 AM
The smudges really depend on the humidity % around the system.. my parents live right next to the sea while I live in the middle of Athens.I use the system almost daily in my place,no smudges.When I go to spend some time with my parents the system has smudges EVERY time I open it, so i guess it is just residue from the air humidity.
Just get a micro-fiber cloth and carry it around with the system, it's not really that big of a trouble.

smudges > scratches anyway ^^
---
'If ignorance is bliss, your life must be one long orgasm.'
#19nick8676764Posted 9/22/2011 5:21:24 AM
I have a launch 3ds and don't get lines
---
My backloggery - http://backloggery.com/nick8676764
Feel free to comment!
#20pikachupwnagePosted 9/22/2011 5:28:00 AM
Dark_type_Zero posted...
the analog leaves circular smudge on top screen when closed, esp if you push down where the analog was lightly when closed. i know it's common, but is it ALL 3DS and did they fix it in newer models? just wondering.

that wipes off easily. I wish they had a white 3DS so i couldn't see all the fingerprints though XD
---
"happy cow happy cow steals your will to live. happy cow happy cow your eternal soul to give- the happy cow song member of the ELN