Rate mah purchases, holmeses.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rate mah purchases, holmeses.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#1
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6
Radiant Historia - $30
Glory of Heracles - $8

Pretty satisfied with these purchases. Considered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, but that has the most likelihood of dropping in price of all of these games.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#2
Vyers posted...
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6
Radiant Historia - $30
Glory of Heracles - $8

Pretty satisfied with these purchases. Considered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, but that has the most likelihood of dropping in price of all of these games.

I enjoyed lego pirates. First lego game i ever 100%. I need to get Kirby. I loved the demo to that game.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.

User Info: RussiaOne

RussiaOne
5 years ago#3
Wow! Lego for $13? Great buy!

I rate your list a 8/10.
Avada Kedavra!

Vyers
5 years ago#4
I was kind of looking for a good LEGO game; hadn't played one since Batman.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

User Info: NewportBox100s

NewportBox100s
5 years ago#5
Whats so good about this LEGO game? No hate, just don't know anything about it and have played past LEGO games
http://i53.tinypic.com/ka5ydd.jpg
twitter.com/ChaseBurr

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
5 years ago#6
Radiant Historia for 30$? Well done good sir. Such.....SUCH an awesome game.

I was always wondering about Glory of Heracles as I read Nintendo Power. It seemed like a fun RPG but very "meh" at the same time.
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero - A Sony fan.

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
5 years ago#7
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13 - LEGO series is always a guilty pleasure of mine
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30 - 9.5/10 game imo. So much creativity going around. I dare you to go for that elusive kirby 100% run.
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6 - eh...
Radiant Historia - $30 - 8.8/10 game. Side quests get a little annoying, but it's one of the most creative and interesting games I've played. I just wish the players had the same playing field as the enemies
Glory of Heracles - $8 - I've never played this I'm afraid.
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011... and i wrote an essay

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
5 years ago#8
$8 for Glory of Heracles? Was that game a flop?
The way you move is a mystery.

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
5 years ago#9
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

It was fairly under the radar, but I've heard decent things about it.
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011... and i wrote an essay

Vyers
5 years ago#10
NewportBox100s posted...
Whats so good about this LEGO game? No hate, just don't know anything about it and have played past LEGO games

It seems like a good version of the Pirates game in general. LEGO Batman for DS kind of turned me off, both with being tired of the formula, and because it felt a little beneath the console versions (far more than Complete Saga DS felt).

Marsford posted...
Radiant Historia for 30$? Well done good sir. Such.....SUCH an awesome game.

I was always wondering about Glory of Heracles as I read Nintendo Power. It seemed like a fun RPG but very "meh" at the same time.

Well, for $8, it's hard to go wrong, eh?

legendarylemur posted...
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13 - LEGO series is always a guilty pleasure of mine
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30 - 9.5/10 game imo. So much creativity going around. I dare you to go for that elusive kirby 100% run.
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6 - eh...
Radiant Historia - $30 - 8.8/10 game. Side quests get a little annoying, but it's one of the most creative and interesting games I've played. I just wish the players had the same playing field as the enemies
Glory of Heracles - $8 - I've never played this I'm afraid.

Rock Band 3 turned out surprisingly passable. Button controls are fine, and the idea of switching instruments on the fly is pretty cool.

LemonKweenstaaa posted...

Sales-wise, yeah.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rate mah purchases, holmeses.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived