Rate mah purchases, holmeses.

#1VyersPosted 9/21/2011 10:41:24 PM
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6
Radiant Historia - $30
Glory of Heracles - $8

Pretty satisfied with these purchases. Considered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, but that has the most likelihood of dropping in price of all of these games.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#2Wynters387Posted 9/21/2011 10:45:14 PM
Vyers posted...
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6
Radiant Historia - $30
Glory of Heracles - $8

Pretty satisfied with these purchases. Considered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, but that has the most likelihood of dropping in price of all of these games.

I enjoyed lego pirates. First lego game i ever 100%. I need to get Kirby. I loved the demo to that game.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
#3RussiaOnePosted 9/21/2011 10:54:11 PM
Wow! Lego for $13? Great buy!

I rate your list a 8/10.
---
Avada Kedavra!
#4Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2011 10:54:50 PM
I was kind of looking for a good LEGO game; hadn't played one since Batman.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#5NewportBox100sPosted 9/21/2011 10:55:27 PM
Whats so good about this LEGO game? No hate, just don't know anything about it and have played past LEGO games
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/ka5ydd.jpg
twitter.com/ChaseBurr
#6MarsfordPosted 9/21/2011 10:57:16 PM
Radiant Historia for 30$? Well done good sir. Such.....SUCH an awesome game.

I was always wondering about Glory of Heracles as I read Nintendo Power. It seemed like a fun RPG but very "meh" at the same time.
---
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero - A Sony fan.
#7legendarylemurPosted 9/21/2011 10:57:31 PM
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13 - LEGO series is always a guilty pleasure of mine
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30 - 9.5/10 game imo. So much creativity going around. I dare you to go for that elusive kirby 100% run.
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6 - eh...
Radiant Historia - $30 - 8.8/10 game. Side quests get a little annoying, but it's one of the most creative and interesting games I've played. I just wish the players had the same playing field as the enemies
Glory of Heracles - $8 - I've never played this I'm afraid.
---
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011... and i wrote an essay
#8LemonKweenstaaaPosted 9/21/2011 10:57:37 PM
$8 for Glory of Heracles? Was that game a flop?
---
The way you move is a mystery.
#9legendarylemurPosted 9/21/2011 11:00:29 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

It was fairly under the radar, but I've heard decent things about it.
---
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011... and i wrote an essay
#10Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2011 11:02:24 PM(edited)
NewportBox100s posted...
Whats so good about this LEGO game? No hate, just don't know anything about it and have played past LEGO games

It seems like a good version of the Pirates game in general. LEGO Batman for DS kind of turned me off, both with being tired of the formula, and because it felt a little beneath the console versions (far more than Complete Saga DS felt).

Marsford posted...
Radiant Historia for 30$? Well done good sir. Such.....SUCH an awesome game.

I was always wondering about Glory of Heracles as I read Nintendo Power. It seemed like a fun RPG but very "meh" at the same time.

Well, for $8, it's hard to go wrong, eh?

legendarylemur posted...
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13 - LEGO series is always a guilty pleasure of mine
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30 - 9.5/10 game imo. So much creativity going around. I dare you to go for that elusive kirby 100% run.
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6 - eh...
Radiant Historia - $30 - 8.8/10 game. Side quests get a little annoying, but it's one of the most creative and interesting games I've played. I just wish the players had the same playing field as the enemies
Glory of Heracles - $8 - I've never played this I'm afraid.

Rock Band 3 turned out surprisingly passable. Button controls are fine, and the idea of switching instruments on the fly is pretty cool.

LemonKweenstaaa posted...

Sales-wise, yeah.
---