Rate mah purchases, holmeses.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rate mah purchases, holmeses.
5 years ago#11
I've owned the first Guitar Hero for the DS with the peripherals and all (that I can't use anymore since my DS lite got stolen sigh), but I can't say it was the smoothest of experience. However, it was pretty fun, ain't gonna lie. I'd like to try out rock band. Does it require a DS lite?
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011... and i wrote an essay
5 years ago#12
legendarylemur posted...
I've owned the first Guitar Hero for the DS with the peripherals and all (that I can't use anymore since my DS lite got stolen sigh), but I can't say it was the smoothest of experience. However, it was pretty fun, ain't gonna lie. I'd like to try out rock band. Does it require a DS lite?

Nope. Rock Band 3 in fact uses no peripherals; it is entirely button-based. You still get the entertainment of playing a rhythm game, but with slightly less interactivity.

Here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7rfg9S-CpM

It may seem confusing, but basically, it involves the micromanagement of the four instruments involved with the song.

If you are intrigued, you can probably get if for $6 or $7 used on Amazon.com.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
5 years ago#13
Vyers posted...
Nope. Rock Band 3 in fact uses no peripherals; it is entirely button-based. You still get the entertainment of playing a rhythm game, but with slightly less interactivity.

Here's a video.

It may seem confusing, but basically, it involves the micromanagement of the four instruments involved with the song.

Wait... so do you press buttons or use the touch screen? I can't see how you can use the touch screen for chords
Mass slaughter is fine, but dating sims are OMG MORAL PERVERSION ~ McMarbles
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011... and i wrote an essay
5 years ago#14
legendarylemur posted...
Vyers posted...

Here's a video.

Wait... so do you press buttons or use the touch screen? I can't see how you can use the touch screen for chords

Buttons; I should have made that more clear.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
5 years ago#15
Did you buy these in a store, TC? Because I haven't seen Radiant Historia anywhere!
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
GOLD BANANA
5 years ago#16
Lord_Frood posted...
Did you buy these in a store, TC? Because I haven't seen Radiant Historia anywhere!

Alas, I got them all on Amazon.
5 years ago#17
NewportBox100s posted...
Whats so good about this LEGO game? No hate, just don't know anything about it and have played past LEGO games

Lego games are charming and fun.
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
5 years ago#18
Vyers posted...
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $13
Kirby: Mass Attack - $30
Rock Band 3 (DS) - $6
Radiant Historia - $30
Glory of Heracles - $8

Pretty satisfied with these purchases. Considered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, but that has the most likelihood of dropping in price of all of these games.

8.3/10 solid list
"happy cow happy cow steals your will to live. happy cow happy cow your eternal soul to give- the happy cow song member of the ELN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rate mah purchases, holmeses.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived