Buying a new game tomorrow.

#1thetoughkidPosted 9/22/2011 10:20:25 AM
Heya, tomorrow im going to buy a new game for my 3ds!

Im going on a 7 hour long bus trip to visit my cousins tomorrow during the weekend, so for the ride over and back home im going to be playing my 3ds for some hours at least.

Ive only got 1 game so for, Zelda OoT.

Anyways the games im looking at for tomorrow are:

RE: Merc
Star fox 64
Street Fighter

Anyways the point of the topic is......what game would you pick for such a trip?
#2kamikaze135Posted 9/22/2011 10:22:37 AM
I'd get RE:Mercs....or Street Fighter if you enjoy fighting games a lot. Especially if you don't already own it. I bought Star Fox last week......I beat it in less than an hour so I can't imagine that game lasting you 7 hours. Unless you can see yourself playing the same levels over and over again to beat your own score.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3MarsfordPosted 9/22/2011 10:25:51 AM
Even though you haven't looked at it, I would recommend SMT:DSO. There's a laundry list of reasons to get it, but if you're not a fan of RPGs, then nevermind.
---
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero - A Sony fan.
#4bountyhunter85Posted 9/22/2011 10:26:37 AM
Did you get all of the medals on each mode in an hour?
---
Pokemon Black: 2494 3922 2604
3DS FC:4081 5484 0944
#5thetoughkid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 10:29:30 AM
Thanks for the responses so far!

I will check out SMT, I love rpg“s actually ^_^

Im a fan of most genres because I usually find cool games that I enjoy in most of them.
#6trenkenPosted 9/22/2011 10:33:09 AM
If you dont care about score, one you cant even compare with online with leaderboards or against friends, then do not buy starfox.

Obviously the game there with the most replay value is street fighter, but if you have not been playing street fighter for years and plan to play online, then prepare to get absolutely destroyed.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#7MarsfordPosted 9/22/2011 10:34:10 AM
thetoughkid posted...

Im a fan of most genres because I usually find cool games that I enjoy in most of them.

Oh good =D I did 50 hours of that game in a week.......I just couldn't put it down, the strategy and customization and plot are so addicting. If you get into it, it will make your 7 hours ride fly by.
---
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero - A Sony fan.
#8jordandrakoPosted 9/22/2011 10:40:04 AM
You won't be able to get much outta mercs or street fighter on a bus because their main attractions are online play. Starfox does't need online so I'd say get that.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Ambassador Titles, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Ghost Trick, Battlefield: BC2
Beware of the groove.
#9thetoughkid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 10:48:07 AM
Marsford posted...
thetoughkid posted...

Oh good =D I did 50 hours of that game in a week.......I just couldn't put it down, the strategy and customization and plot are so addicting. If you get into it, it will make your 7 hours ride fly by.

Sounds nice! =D

Anyways I will keep everything you guys said in mind tomorrow, thanks for all of your help, I will let you know which 1 I picked before I jump on the bus!
---
3DS FC: 0473 7969 4485
#10kamikaze135Posted 9/22/2011 10:48:18 AM
bountyhunter85 posted...
Did you get all of the medals on each mode in an hour?

Like I said: Unless you enjoy playing the game over and over to beat your own score (which includes getting medals), it won't last 7 hours.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden