Starfox 64 rushed, graphics over gameplay?

#21VyersPosted 9/24/2011 1:45:28 PM
mizukage2 posted...
People complain that the 3DS doesn't have enough games, Nintendo rushes a game to make the library bigger. People then complain about the fact that Nintendo rushed the game and that they should have taken longer so it could be better.....

I mean, if the rushed game was unplayable or something I'd understand. But the game itself is superb, it just doesn't have online multiplayer.

And again, it's priced the same as Super Mario 3D Land, even though it's a repackaged N64 title.

And there is nothing wrong with complaining about a lack of games while also complaining about rushed games. It may be a catch-22 for Nintendo, but they got into the position that they are in all on their own.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#22DeathSoul2000Posted 9/24/2011 1:52:19 PM
Marsford posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

Why are you always jumping to defend Nintendo? This is a very legit reason to bash them.

i think his name speaks for itself.
---
Super Nintendo Defender system
#23lizard81288Posted 9/24/2011 1:56:36 PM
It was dumb & lazy of them. Why waste that time of putting in a stupid camera thing, when they could have put in online. SF64 begs for online play. The main game isn't even that long, and it would have helped replay value to put it in. Maybe if this was the 90's, but really, any competitive game these days should have some sort of online play. Even Sonic 4 has an online function, and thats just a one player game.
---
I hate people in general.