how many exchanges did it take you to get a pixel-free 3DS?

#61AmeriphPosted 9/25/2011 9:10:02 AM
When I first got it, there were none, but now there's just one or two that are noticeable, since they're near the middle of the screen. Too bad mine is an ambassador one, so I can't go exchange it without losing Ambassador status.
---
If I could kill the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber, I would kill Justin Beiber. People who agree: 22
The 2DS already exists. It's called the DS.
#62NikLinkPosted 9/25/2011 10:07:50 AM
Zero. Been playing Nintendo handhelds since the Gameboy came out and I have never had any sort of issue with any of my systems.

Well, my original DS' touchsreen did stop working, but to be fair it was five years old and I'd dropped it a lot.
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!! I TOLD YOU DOG!
I TOLD YOU MAN I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS
#63AngealZCPosted 9/25/2011 10:48:09 AM
No dead pixels for me, and I bought mine a week after launch. The only system I had a dead pixel on, was my PSP, which I bought shortly after launch, and the 2 it had, were along the edge, so I didn't mess with getting it exchanged, it would have been another story if it was in the center of the screen.
#64pikachupwnagePosted 9/25/2011 11:15:08 AM
strongo9 posted...
sdfiqdha posted...
None. Zero. Never had to do that with any Nintendo product.

This. Nintendo builds their hardware excellently. They have the smallest failure and fault rates.

This
---
I'm about kicking ass, I'm about taking names and we're about making games. member of the ELN
#65MattperdPosted 9/25/2011 11:22:55 AM
TO 500!

So gaiz, who here like Mudkipz? Lady Gaga does.

http://tinyurl.com/3fxtsyr
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"You're quoting Mattperd now? What is the world coming to? Note: Mattperd is awesome, but he's a bot." - Foofyhead
#66MattperdPosted 9/25/2011 5:46:05 PM
Lame guys, real lame.

Really disappointed me. I had faith in you all.

It's dead. Done. Gone. No more.
---
OBJECTION! ... in 3D!
"You're quoting Mattperd now? What is the world coming to? Note: Mattperd is awesome, but he's a bot." - Foofyhead
#67PokeMasterPosted 9/25/2011 5:50:54 PM
Zero.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese. Now quit PM'ing me about it.
#68enigmatic alex(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 8:02:51 PM
Mattperd you are an odd one lol :P
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin