My brother cannot StreetPass anymore

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My brother cannot StreetPass anymore

User Info: scorejunkie

scorejunkie
5 years ago#1
This just started happening after not tagging each other for a few days. I've tagged him somewhere around 60 times and now it won't work. I can get Miis from anyone else I walk by, just not him. I've disabled and renabled StreetPass on both systems and whatnot, but it's still being problematic.

What can I do to fix this? :( Thanks guys.
(message deleted)

User Info: Halo3GAMEFREAK

Halo3GAMEFREAK
5 years ago#3
That just might be crazy enough to work. ^
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
5 years ago#4
Either you or him has removed the 3DS battery which reset the 3DS clock, therefore yours or his 3DS can't determine when they last StreetPassed. Give it a few weeks and it fixes itself automatically.
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.

scorejunkie
5 years ago#5
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Either you or him has removed the 3DS battery which reset the 3DS clock, therefore yours or his 3DS can't determine when they last StreetPassed. Give it a few weeks and it fixes itself automatically.

I thought this was fixed in the eShop update? His battery was fully dead since around last Tuesday so I'll check later to see if that's it. I really don't want to be a victim of having to send mine or his system in.

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
5 years ago#6

His battery was fully dead since around last Tuesday so I'll check later to see if that's it.

that's one of the worst things you can do to a lithium-ion battery.. you should never let the battery completely lose it's charge.
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif

scorejunkie
5 years ago#7
Kitt Thrust posted...
His battery was fully dead since around last Tuesday so I'll check later to see if that's it.
that's one of the worst things you can do to a lithium-ion battery.. you should never let the battery completely lose it's charge.

I wish he knew this.

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
5 years ago#8
scorejunkie posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...

I thought this was fixed in the eShop update? His battery was fully dead since around last Tuesday so I'll check later to see if that's it. I really don't want to be a victim of having to send mine or his system in.

It's not a fault, it's a glitch. If you read my whole post you'd have seen that I said it'll fix itself. I've taken a 3DS apart a few times (and thus removed the battery) causing this glitch to happen, and everytime it's automatically fixed itself after 2 or 3 weeks.
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My brother cannot StreetPass anymore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived