Why do people complain about every little thing?

#31Wynters387Posted 9/24/2011 2:44:25 PM
nintendogger posted...
That's cause I'm da baws.

Not wth that attitude.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
#32MarsfordPosted 9/24/2011 2:52:52 PM
Vyers posted...

It doesn't matter. If one cannot criticize Nintendo, then one shouldn't be able to criticize anything. For many, Nintendo has clearly screwed up, and they want to be able to voice their opinion. To the notion of "complain to Nintendo, not us" doesn't work, because unless it's complaints on a massive scale, complaining to them will arguably do less than complaining to other Nintendo fans. At least with the latter, you can perhaps convince someone to see things your way, making your stance even stronger.

It's true that convincing someone of Nintendo's shortcomings are possible, and a step in a good direction, but most of the topics I've seen are just flat out b****** or trolling. There's the odd legit 'discussion of a flaw' topic, but then we're so used to the crap complaining, that most people don't take the person seriously.
---
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero - A Sony fan.
#33phildool(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2011 3:44:18 PM(edited)
Vyers posted...
phildool posted...
If you think you could do better in every aspect then by all means make the 3ds what it was "meant" to be. Otherwise shut up and just don't use your 3ds or even accept that you can't do any better.

The classic argument - Nintendo, a company that has made billions in the video game industry, in part for their ability to design consoles, should not be criticized because we can't do what they do.

Difference:

I did not work for years to get into the industry to build a console that, in my opinion, has flaws.

Nintendo did.

This argument means that there cannot possibly be anything in the entire universe that we are allowed to criticize.

No, it means you shouldn't be critical of something unless you have a real reason to be. The NES to the 64 had no internet but they were and are good systems. online =/= good and I'm tired of that complaint
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
#34raymanfan1Posted 9/24/2011 4:03:30 PM
TC needs to stay FAR, FAR away from the Sonic fanbase.
He's aint's gonna likes that.
---
To avoid jokes about Firetruck noises and/or innuendo, Nintendo should change the WiiU's name to Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.
#35VyersPosted 9/24/2011 4:07:40 PM
phildool posted...
Vyers posted...
phildool posted...
If you think you could do better in every aspect then by all means make the 3ds what it was "meant" to be. Otherwise shut up and just don't use your 3ds or even accept that you can't do any better.

The classic argument - Nintendo, a company that has made billions in the video game industry, in part for their ability to design consoles, should not be criticized because we can't do what they do.

Difference:

I did not work for years to get into the industry to build a console that, in my opinion, has flaws.

Nintendo did.

This argument means that there cannot possibly be anything in the entire universe that we are allowed to criticize.

No, it means you shouldn't be critical of something unless you have a real reason to be. The NES to the 64 had no internet but they were and are good systems. online =/= good and I'm tired of that complaint

A very tired argument.

When N64 was released: Online was almost nonexistent. No reason to criticize a lack thereof.

When 3DS was released: Electronics without online were quite uncommon. An entertainment electronic lacking online is almost unprecedented in this era. While the 3DS has online, it was pretty poor (and still is).

You may as well say that we don't need anything more than a ball, two paddles, and a line to have a good time, because no one complained when Pong came out.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey