How many people from the beginning had faith that the 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many people from the beginning had faith that the 3DS
4 years ago#1
was going to be successful. I know I have. Kid Icarus Uprising made me want to buy a 3DS and now I am having a lot of fun with it (even if Kid Icarus still has not been released)
---
Bring Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu to America. Also The 2DS already exists. It's called the DS.
4 years ago#2
Me, Nintendo gave me no reason not to.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
4 years ago#3
I have as well.
---
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574
4 years ago#4
It depends on your definition of successful. It's too early to tell yet but so far it hasn't been successful by many metrics.
4 years ago#5
I have faith of th heart :) for it. I hope the 3DS and the Vita can prove that dedicated handheld gaming devices are better then cellphone gaming
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 I was born with an atari joystick in my diaper...but not the 5200, mine worked.
4 years ago#6
am I the only one that doesn't really care?

I bought, i'm playing it and enjoying it, if it dies, i'll still have stuff to keep me entertained until the next thing comes out.
---
To avoid further confusion: Any 3DS related post made by me, assume it is JPN Region, and yes I am Japanese. Now quit PM'ing me about it.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#8
Me, so far it's doing the same thing the DS did, and I think we can call that system's performance acceptable ;)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
4 years ago#9
I never had or lost "faith". I bought a video game system in which nintendo makes games for. I was however, surprised by how god damn stupid and pathetic EVERYONE can be in this pathetic world. Jesus christ, these investors, the naysayers, the fanboys, you ALL make me sick.
4 years ago#10
587Deathking posted...
was going to be successful. I know I have. Kid Icarus Uprising made me want to buy a 3DS and now I am having a lot of fun with it (even if Kid Icarus still has not been released)

ME
---
Tepig is awesome. Why? because its self cooking bacon. member of the ELN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many people from the beginning had faith that the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived