How many people from the beginning had faith that the 3DS

#11dunkisPosted 9/24/2011 1:16:31 PM
People are tools of hysteria and don't think for themselves often. Hence why we even have arguments on video games anyways even though it's a hobby, something that we all do differently to suit our different preferences and interests, something that should be done freely without criticism as long as it hurts no one else.

I don't care too much how well it's doing as long as I still get the decent games that I've been waiting for. If the system dies before any more great games are released, I'll be a little upset, but I'll move on.
---
3DS 3394-3558-7825
#12MarsfordPosted 9/24/2011 1:20:09 PM
I kept an open mind, but I knew Nintendo would do something to this system to keep it going. And they did. Well done Nintendo.
---
"honestly if you don't like a system don't go to it's board right?" - Dark_type_Zero - A Sony fan.
#13587Deathking(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2011 1:24:36 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
It depends on your definition of successful. It's too early to tell yet but so far it hasn't been successful by many metrics.

By successful I mean that it is going to do well
---
Bring Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu to America. Also The 2DS already exists. It's called the DS.
#14Rizaadon007Posted 9/24/2011 1:55:39 PM
*signs*most things made by Nintendo are successful.
---
"Eirika, Level 20, 7 strength. Should I be concerned?" -Czardia
"It doesn't take that much Str to make a sammich, so she's good." -PokeAMon
#15ZanimarPosted 9/24/2011 2:07:56 PM
I've had faith since the NES. ;P
---
Gamertag: Renryuu
Go back, back into a nebulous dream!
#16DarkHeroRavenPosted 9/24/2011 2:11:48 PM
The 3DS was pretty much guaranteed to end up doing well from the very beginning. Regardless of how it started out, their first-party titles alone would have guaranteed success, let alone the ocean of other titles.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 | I am a brony. IMO: Pinkie = Applejack > Fluttershy > Rarity > Rainbow > Twilight
#17587Deathking(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2011 2:17:32 PM
These posts just made me smile
---
Bring Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu to America. Also The 2DS already exists. It's called the DS.
#18ShikixtohnoPosted 9/24/2011 2:21:00 PM
FAT____MAN posted...
I never had or lost "faith". I bought a video game system in which nintendo makes games for. I was however, surprised by how god damn stupid and pathetic EVERYONE can be in this pathetic world. Jesus christ, these investors, the naysayers, the fanboys, you ALL make me sick.

Second, cept with less mad.

All i want is etrian 4, and i'm willing to wait for it. It can do some neat things, like broadcast my freak of a mii to anyone misfortunate enough to streetpass me.
---
---
3ds FC: 1118-0241-4690