I came across someone with a 3DS today...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I came across someone with a 3DS today...
5 years ago#11
nintendogger posted...
Why is being a child a crime?

How dare they be so young?! Those little jerkwads... they should apologize for their youth.
Mermaid Man: "Sure, the power's all in the costume. Why else would we run around in colored undies?
Squidward: "I can think of 3 good reasons :)
5 years ago#12
keyblader1985 posted...
When did I say it was? I just want to talk about the system/games, but I probably couldn't have at his age.

My post was more in response to yours and AP's post, but I get what you're getting at.

Balls up for you for having the initiative to talk to strangers about their systems they play in public. I only talk to strangers if they need help in the game department of Meijer or Target.
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
5 years ago#13
nintendogger posted...
Why is being a child a crime?

It isn't... And ur not a child.

I just have seen a lot punk kids with their DSs before lol.

Most kids are little punks imo which is fine.
5 years ago#14
I'm not allowed to defend the integrity of children because I am no longer a child?

O.o

If someone buys you something, you accept it. I see no shame in those who receive. I don't understand why it's so taboo on gaming websites when people were gifted something.

I own 4 Nintendos.
A wii (I bought)
A DS (a gift)
A DSi (a gift)
A 3DS (I bought)
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
5 years ago#15
Welll I never said anything about console ownership or anything like that.... they are just little punks!
5 years ago#16
Wynters387 posted...
keyblader1985 posted...
For the first time, I saw someone actually using the system, instead of discovering retroactively through Streetpass. Only problem was... it was a frickin' 7 year old kid, with his parents. And he didn't even have his Streetpass set up.

;>____>

You should've kicked him in the face.

Bad advice.
Megaman Star Force 3 Red Joker Wi-Fi King! 2010
5 years ago#17
AP3Brain posted...
Welll I never said anything about console ownership or anything like that.... they are just little punks!

I agree. All the children in the world are SOB's.
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
5 years ago#18
The only other person I've seen with a 3DS is my school's band teacher. He finally decided to regularly start bringing it to school on Thursday. Yay for my first streetpass.
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
5 years ago#19
My 3DS is strictly used at home. I don't bring it outside. I have my Android phone for games on the go, if I even have time for games on the go.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I came across someone with a 3DS today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived