I came across someone with a 3DS today...

#11ssbmrocksPosted 9/24/2011 2:39:44 PM
nintendogger posted...
Why is being a child a crime?

How dare they be so young?! Those little jerkwads... they should apologize for their youth.
---
Mermaid Man: "Sure, the power's all in the costume. Why else would we run around in colored undies?
Squidward: "I can think of 3 good reasons :)
#12nintendoggerPosted 9/24/2011 2:42:09 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
When did I say it was? I just want to talk about the system/games, but I probably couldn't have at his age.

My post was more in response to yours and AP's post, but I get what you're getting at.

Balls up for you for having the initiative to talk to strangers about their systems they play in public. I only talk to strangers if they need help in the game department of Meijer or Target.
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#13AP3BrainPosted 9/24/2011 2:44:07 PM
nintendogger posted...
Why is being a child a crime?

It isn't... And ur not a child.

I just have seen a lot punk kids with their DSs before lol.

Most kids are little punks imo which is fine.
#14nintendoggerPosted 9/24/2011 2:47:28 PM
I'm not allowed to defend the integrity of children because I am no longer a child?

O.o

If someone buys you something, you accept it. I see no shame in those who receive. I don't understand why it's so taboo on gaming websites when people were gifted something.

I own 4 Nintendos.
A wii (I bought)
A DS (a gift)
A DSi (a gift)
A 3DS (I bought)
---
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~ Dr. Seuss
Official NDF President
#15AP3BrainPosted 9/24/2011 2:54:10 PM
Welll I never said anything about console ownership or anything like that.... they are just little punks!
#16Galaxy_NovaPosted 9/24/2011 3:12:36 PM
Wynters387 posted...
keyblader1985 posted...
For the first time, I saw someone actually using the system, instead of discovering retroactively through Streetpass. Only problem was... it was a frickin' 7 year old kid, with his parents. And he didn't even have his Streetpass set up.

;>____>

You should've kicked him in the face.

Bad advice.
---
Megaman Star Force 3 Red Joker Wi-Fi King! 2010
#17Absolutezero93Posted 9/24/2011 3:23:35 PM
AP3Brain posted...
Welll I never said anything about console ownership or anything like that.... they are just little punks!

I agree. All the children in the world are SOB's.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
#18strongo9Posted 9/24/2011 4:02:37 PM
The only other person I've seen with a 3DS is my school's band teacher. He finally decided to regularly start bringing it to school on Thursday. Yay for my first streetpass.
---
Want Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword!
#19Wyand_VoidbringPosted 9/24/2011 4:05:16 PM
My 3DS is strictly used at home. I don't bring it outside. I have my Android phone for games on the go, if I even have time for games on the go.