Got some eMonies

#11tolchockerPosted 9/25/2011 9:23:28 PM
Sorry, I don't know anything about those. If you don't have them yet, Kirby, Link's Awakening, and Donkey Kong are all a lot of fun. Kirby is super easy though. Donkey Kong and Zelda have a lot to offer in terms of length/gameplay.
#12raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 9:26:32 PM
tolchocker posted...
Sorry, I don't know anything about those. If you don't have them yet, Kirby, Link's Awakening, and Donkey Kong are all a lot of fun. Kirby is super easy though. Donkey Kong and Zelda have a lot to offer in terms of length/gameplay.

Got those, these are the only ones that interest me that I don't have.
---
To avoid jokes about Firetruck noises and/or innuendo, Nintendo should change the WiiU's name to Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.
#13tolchockerPosted 9/25/2011 9:32:47 PM
Well, out of the others, my next purchases are going to be Avenging Spirit and Picross. kind of broke after car repairs so it'll be awhile. If you want to get a game because you're bored, maybe just wait til Wednesday for free Four Swords.
#14raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 9:35:38 PM
tolchocker posted...
Well, out of the others, my next purchases are going to be Avenging Spirit and Picross. kind of broke after car repairs so it'll be awhile. If you want to get a game because you're bored, maybe just wait til Wednesday for free Four Swords.

It's out Friday here, but... yeah.
---
To avoid jokes about Firetruck noises and/or innuendo, Nintendo should change the WiiU's name to Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.
#15NikLinkPosted 9/25/2011 9:37:02 PM
I heartily recommend Aura Aura Climber.
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!! I TOLD YOU DOG!
I TOLD YOU MAN I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS
#16tolchockerPosted 9/25/2011 9:38:28 PM
Whatever you end up getting, hope you have fun with it. If you want a good retail game, Devil Survivor Overclocked is amazing. May be hard to find though.
#17raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 9:39:04 PM
tolchocker posted...
Whatever you end up getting, hope you have fun with it. If you want a good retail game, Devil Survivor Overclocked is amazing. May be hard to find though.

'speshly in New Zealand.
---
#18CaptainRandom1Posted 9/25/2011 9:41:03 PM
raymanfan1 posted...
tolchocker posted...

'speshly in New Zealand.

Avenging spirit is megamanish but you are a ghost that can posses any enemy except bosses. I would highly recomend it.
---
Proud 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
Official leader of the Monster Hunter 4 board