So what's next for gaming? Holograms?

#11pikachupwnagePosted 9/26/2011 5:35:23 PM
we wont have holograms till call of duty 5000 (so not long till we have holograms then)
---
Its a trap so screw the rules and Do a barrel roll OVER 9000 times if you leik mudkipz. My body is ready to abuse memes. member of the ELN
#12CataniaPosted 9/26/2011 5:47:37 PM
AP3Brain posted...
I have always wanted the complete first person experience. That being... like sensors all around you and on you tracking your movements and you are wearing a visor so you can see whatever is happening in the world.

Mix this with like a sharp shooter move controller and it would be pretty cool! Or maybe a sword and shield but it would be hard to move. Yeah.. walking or running is the hardest to do with this idea... Kind of works with the sharp shooter though.

Edit: You know what else would be cool!? A specialized Gundam game where you are in a chair that resembles a Gundam's cockpit and you put a visor on to give the first person experience. Then you just control the Gundams like they do on TV!! (of course... I have no clue how they do that...usually with like two joysticks and buttons but it really doesn't make that much sense with the moves they perform...BUT maybe the Japanese know!).

If they perfect like visor technology there are a lot of possibilities I think! Sure the Virtual Boy was a complete failure but they should try something more refined and advanced.

Actually, There's an attraction at Downtown Disney that pretty much does that. You sit on a scooter thing and put a virtual reality helmet on your head, and it's like you're flying a magic carpet in Agrabah. It's really cool and works great. I imagine in maybe a decade or so, a system like that would be possible for home use.
---
Now, JeegoXTengo is my cup of tea. Hitman love~
-ChocoXCheese