megaman wilys reevenge worth 4$?

#1pikachupwnagePosted 9/29/2011 6:11:26 PM
*eats a bowl of popcorn while waiting for answer*
---
Its a trap so screw the rules and Do a barrel roll OVER 9000 times if you leik mudkipz. My body is ready to abuse memes. member of the ELN
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 9/29/2011 6:12:22 PM
No, but spell check is.
---
Near the END of the YEAR until GBA Ambassador titles are released
3DS FC: ????-????-????-????
#3BendilinPosted 9/29/2011 6:23:43 PM
It's a pretty awful port of Mega Man 2. As a Mega Man fan, don't buy it. Get Mega Man 9 or 10 on Wiiware instead if you want a Mega Man game. Or better yet, the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the GameCube, which has Mega Man 2 on it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2634-3009
http://www.iceruby.com/sonicadvance3/Sonic%203DS.png
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 9/29/2011 6:25:24 PM
Bendilin | Posted 9/29/2011 10:23:43 PM | message detail | quote
It's a pretty awful port of Mega Man 2. As a Mega Man fan, don't buy it. Get Mega Man 9 or 10 on Wiiware instead if you want a Mega Man game. Or better yet, the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the GameCube, which has Mega Man 2 on it.

???
---
Near the END of the YEAR until GBA Ambassador titles are released
3DS FC: ????-????-????-????
#5queirotacobellPosted 9/29/2011 6:37:26 PM
super mario land 2 6 golden coins is worth the four dollars if you are into mario games.
---
GT: Queirotacobell
3DS: 1805-2174-5606
#6MARl0Posted 9/29/2011 6:41:12 PM
Bendilin posted...

But the reversed button set up makes the GCN version unplayable. And the PS2 version had major input lag. Never played the Xbox version though, so who knows, maybe that version is actually worth owning.
---
Currently playing: Atelier Rorona (PS3)
#7dbz_gotenksPosted 9/29/2011 7:48:19 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
*eats a bowl of popcorn while waiting for answer*

If you are a Megaman fan I suggest you get this game. It may be a bit short, but it's actually kinda difficult so that makes it seem longer (in a good way). I bought this and don't regret it one bit.
---
3DS: 3780-9027-1988
#8NeoGutsmanPosted 9/29/2011 7:57:06 PM
Bendilin posted...

Mega Man Wily's Revenge isn't a port of any previous Mega Man game. There are a few similar elements and certainly bosses from the Mega Man NES games but it stands on its own as its own game.

TC, for $4 I suggest you go ahead and pick it up. It's not as full-featured as the later GB Mega Man games but it's still a good price for a fun time.
---
Tis the journey, not the destination.
#9IamDodongoPosted 9/29/2011 8:10:41 PM
Definitely worth it. It's super hard and really rewarding when you beat a level.
#10Lord_FroodPosted 9/29/2011 8:38:01 PM
MARl0 posted...
Bendilin posted...

But the reversed button set up makes the GCN version unplayable. And the PS2 version had major input lag. Never played the Xbox version though, so who knows, maybe that version is actually worth owning.

Unplayable my ass! It just takes a LOT of time to get used to, lol
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF