Wii need more 3DS games that use miis

#11scotpelkPosted 9/30/2011 8:37:54 AM
Daisyfanboy posted...
I've hated them since Mario Kart. They are, hands down, the most annoying characters in the game. I also just find it pointless. Why buy a Mario game if you're not interested in using a Mario character?

But that's just me.

Is that because of their appearance or the sounds they make? I enjoy playing as myself sometimes but the mii sounds are obnoxious.
#12E-25Posted 9/30/2011 8:45:59 AM
No, and they really just need to be scrapped. It's not really interesting or anywhere close to 'fun'.
---
Kowtow to your new overlords! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpdDS3L2xs
Catch the disease... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UumBPL4a_MI
#13LightHawKnightPosted 9/30/2011 8:47:02 AM
No. Just no.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#14Second_ChancesPosted 9/30/2011 8:52:51 AM
Daisyfanboy posted...
I've hated them since Mario Kart. They are, hands down, the most annoying characters in the game. I also just find it pointless. Why buy a Mario game if you're not interested in using a Mario character?

But that's just me.

I buy Mario Kart games because fun things are fun. Not because "OMG RACER WITH MAERIYO CHARACTERS"
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#1590sRetroGamingPosted 9/30/2011 8:54:40 AM
scotpelk posted...
Daisyfanboy posted...

But that's just me.

Is that because of their appearance or the sounds they make? I enjoy playing as myself sometimes but the mii sounds are obnoxious.

LMFAO the Mii sounds are hilarious though!. all the male Mii's have me cracking up everytime. all you hear is "Go Go Go Go" "Yaaaaay" "Ha Ha Ha" xD. and don't even get me started on the female Mii's. they all sound "Excited" all the time if you know what i'm sayin :P. Samantha Kelly who voices Peach, Baby Peach, Toad, and Toadette also voices all the female Mii's. i honestly don't get annoyed by Mii's at all and i use them most of the time when i'm racing. i don't get why people hate them so much...
---
3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996
#16Lord_FroodPosted 9/30/2011 9:58:39 AM
Second_Chances posted...
Daisyfanboy posted...

But that's just me.

I buy Mario Kart games because fun things are fun. Not because "OMG RACER WITH MAERIYO CHARACTERS"

Lol, so much truth (and hilarity) in this post.
Big deal if Miis are in. It's not like they force them down your throat.
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF