Once we finally get GameGear games, what do you want?

#1Lord_FroodPosted 10/1/2011 8:00:40 AM
Ristar all the way!!
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF
#2kukingina2Posted 10/1/2011 8:01:49 AM
the old ninja gaiden games
---
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3nintendo3000Posted 10/1/2011 8:01:55 AM
SNES and GENESIS games.
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
#4RetroResetPosted 10/1/2011 8:08:21 AM
Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya.
---
Hardual Casuacore - The new generation of nobody-should-care-what-the-pigeon-hole-tag-is. Good games are good, bad games are bad, opinions are opinions. Period.
#5AnotherVisitorPosted 10/1/2011 8:09:52 AM
I had a GameGear, but not many titles stand out in my memory as something I REALLY want to play again. I guess the Sonic titles were decent.
---
3DS: 0731 - 4978 - 4269
#6derekfishbowlPosted 10/1/2011 8:30:37 AM
AnotherVisitor posted...
I had a GameGear, but not many titles stand out in my memory as something I REALLY want to play again. I guess the Sonic titles were decent.

Exactly. I had all of the "must-have" games for Game Gear and they still paled in comparison to GBC games. People who haven't played Game Gear games before will be disappointed when they finally arrive.
#7Lord_Frood(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2011 8:37:34 AM
derekfishbowl posted...
AnotherVisitor posted...

Exactly. I had all of the "must-have" games for Game Gear and they still paled in comparison to GBC games. People who haven't played Game Gear games before will be disappointed when they finally arrive.

To add to that: yeah, it's true, even the normal old GB was better than the GG, but it's nice for those of us who already enjoyed the GG.
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF
#8CorruptedRPGPosted 10/1/2011 8:40:17 AM
Sonic 1 & 2, Chaos, and Triple Trouble.
---
Near the END of the YEAR until GBA Ambassador titles are released
3DS FC: ????-????-????-????
#9Maxx_the_SlashPosted 10/1/2011 8:43:27 AM
**** GameGear, I wish we got Master System games. I know the GameGear was a portable Master System anyway, but GameGear couldn't play ALL of the MS's games.

I want MS games because GameGear can't play two MS games in particular that I want: Phantasy Star and Golden Axe Warrior.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 202/Sirius 197 (THE VIRUS)
XBL - Maxx the Slash | PSN - Maxx_the_Slash
#10ChikaraXPosted 10/1/2011 10:45:04 AM
Sometimes I preferred a MasterSystem version, sometimes the GameGear version but..

Phantasy Stars, Lunar (RPG)
Crystal Warriors, Shining Force (Tactical RPG)
Golden Axe (Warrior) (Action Adventure)
Altered Beast, Ninja Gaiden, Shinoby, Strider, Shadow Dancer, Streets of Rage, Turrican, X-Men (Sidescrolling action games)
Fire and Forget, Outrun (Racing)
Columns, Klax (Puzzle)
Sonic, Ecco, Mickey Mouse (Platforming)

Keep in mind that, just like some Nintendo games, some titles are in reality pretty unplayable.. So many games we liked won't ever be released because of that.