kinda worried...at Gamestop and it has to do with 3DS

#11Rainmaker59Posted 10/3/2011 11:16:52 AM
There aren't an overwhelming amount of game out for the 3DS yet so there's simply no need for it to have a bigger section. My local Target only has a small section for 3DS games, too, because that's all that's needed (for now).

As for DS games, I've noticed my local Gamestop is putting used game carts they take in on trade into a small glass-front locked display case (the ones that used to hold GBA games which they no longer carry) instead of into a generic plastic game case and on the shelf. Same amount of used games in less space, freeing up shelf space that can be used for 3DS, Vita and WiiU games when needed.
---
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
~ John Lennon
#12Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 11:44:07 AM
The funny thing is they have one case like that, but it still has GBA games in it. and my Gamestop don't have Gaming Toys, it mainly has accessories or gift cards.
---
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300
#13nickyd123Posted 10/3/2011 11:53:44 AM
I just hate how GS treats their used DS games. At most if not all the locations around my area, they chuck out the used DS cases, yet still sell it at full GS value (super princess peach cartridge only for $45? lol)

That alone pretty much sealed the deal that I will never purchase used DS games from them, but what is peeving me off the most is that they are also doing this to 3DS games as well. "Oh cool, one gamestop nearby as Devil Survivor used for $35. Add in my 10% discount and that's a fairly decent deal! I'll call them and ask about the condition. Hello? Is it complete? You throw out 3DS cases and booklets just like DS cases? FUUUUUUUU...."

such a shame...
---
GT: Nickizzles
Check out my channel with some CoD Montages and Guitar Hero Customs: http://www.youtube.com/user/nickizzles?feature=mhee
#14keyblader1985Posted 10/3/2011 12:01:31 PM
If gamestop didn't do so many questionable practices there would be no gamestop sux topics, this happens for a reason.

Just for the record, I'm not defending GS or anything they do. I'm just saying if you hate something so much, why obsess over it so much? There are better ways to spend your time; I just can't see spending my time that way.

Hell, a couple didn't even bother to answer TC's question; people just see "Gamestop" and take it as a chance to complain.
---
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing
#15Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 12:22:28 PM
For me it was just an innocent question thats getting carried away too much.
---
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 1891-1174-0300