So I went to target to buy tetris axis........

#1pikachupwnagePosted 10/3/2011 12:36:48 PM
And After waiting 5 minutes for the guy to mess with his stupid touchscreen computer thing that looked 10 years old I was told they have it but they couldn't break the street date which is apparently tommorow.

But the street date was yesterday XD

Damn you target. damn you.
---
Its a trap so screw the rules and Do a barrel roll OVER 9000 times if you leik mudkipz. My body is ready to abuse memes. member of the ELN
#2OmegaZero633Posted 10/3/2011 12:37:30 PM
Bit.Trip Saga.

Nightmare to find that game.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#3pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 12:38:52 PM
OmegaZero633 posted...
Bit.Trip Saga.

Nightmare to find that game.

I am just getting them on wiiware(yes I know about complete but I already had 2 of them on wiiware before I learned about saga and complete)
---
Its a trap so screw the rules and Do a barrel roll OVER 9000 times if you leik mudkipz. My body is ready to abuse memes. member of the ELN
#4Lord_FroodPosted 10/3/2011 12:42:18 PM
www.amazon.com
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF
#5StrmCentryPosted 10/3/2011 12:43:08 PM
I went to Target yesterday to buy Tetris Axis, didn't see it on the shelf. Asked the girl about it and mentioned that the ad said available now, she played with her little touchscreen thing, I was told they have it in the back she went back and brought out every copy they had and put them out on the shelf. She sold me one.
#6pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 12:43:33 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
www.amazon.com

I am 15 and do not have a credit card. plus i don't wanna wait for it to be shipped
---
#7pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 12:44:34 PM
StrmCentry posted...
I went to Target yesterday to buy Tetris Axis, didn't see it on the shelf. Asked the girl about it and mentioned that the ad said available now, she played with her little touchscreen thing, I was told they have it in the back she went back and brought out every copy they had and put them out on the shelf. She sold me one.

**** your luckiness. WHY ME WHY*sobs* congrats though.
---
#8Second_ChancesPosted 10/3/2011 12:51:01 PM
I also got it yesterday with a gift card which I used to replace my earbuds that got eaten by te vacuum the other day.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#9Lord_FroodPosted 10/3/2011 12:56:46 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
www.amazon.com

I am 15 and do not have a credit card. plus i don't wanna wait for it to be shipped

Get your parent(s) to buy it for you. Anything over 25$ is free shipping as well.
Besides, it's better to have a guarantee purchase then have to drive around everywhere to look for something.
---
"I see past the boobs for the heart." - Mattperd
Official House Speaker AND Secretary of the NDF
#10scotpelkPosted 10/3/2011 1:00:14 PM
What on Earth makes them think the street date is tomorrow? It's for sale on their website, isn't it? You should have made them look online or call up that dog that runs the company or something. Anyway, that sucks dude. If you lived near me, I'd pick you up a copy on my way home.