so im trying to get online with Dragon quest monsters 2 joker.

#1houndoom5Posted 10/3/2011 10:26:20 PM
and it states it cant find my acess point the funny thing is the game came ou not even 3 weeks ago.? any way to fix this besides use an old system
---
Being a man is more then looking like one, it's making the right decisions on making everything work out in the end.
#2FoofyheadPosted 10/3/2011 10:29:08 PM
check your security settings, make sure you're using WEP.

That's all I can say.
---
By the looks of your responses and your username I cant honestly take you seriously.
---The most-awesome user there is! You know who you are!
#3houndoom5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 10:30:14 PM
yeah no im on WPA. and on WEP my computer wont work on it so apparently a game that came out not even a month ago oesnt work on WPA interesting. fail nintendo at it again..
---
Being a man is more then looking like one, it's making the right decisions on making everything work out in the end.
#4FoofyheadPosted 10/3/2011 10:31:59 PM
I haven't been able to use WPA for anything online in DS games.
---
By the looks of your responses and your username I cant honestly take you seriously.
---The most-awesome user there is! You know who you are!
#5houndoom5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 10:33:17 PM
i find it funny how pokemon black works. but Well nintendo fails again. last nintendo system i buy at t his rate
---
#6Starwars4JPosted 10/3/2011 11:01:32 PM
So you not being able to do something simple that so many others can without a problem is nintendo's fault? Wow...I agree about this being your last Nintendo system, apparently it's a bit too hard to figure out for some...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7houndoom5(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 11:19:32 PM
Starwars4J posted...
So you not being able to do some,/bthing simple that so many others can without a problem is nintendo's fault? Wow...I agree about this being your last Nintendo system, apparently it's a bit too hard to figure out for some...

i love how you completely take what i said into your own understanding.

i was simply stating that WPA should be able to be used as a connection type seeing as it's predecessor the DSI could use it. and also changing every piece of equipment i have equipped to a WPA setting. would be WAY more of a hassle then this game is worth. again this falls on design flaw. not USER error as you so bluntly decided was the factor here.
---
#8iSyphoPosted 10/3/2011 11:24:07 PM
houndoom5 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
So you not being able to do some,/bthing simple that so many others can without a problem is nintendo's fault? Wow...I agree about this being your last Nintendo system, apparently it's a bit too hard to figure out for some...

i love how you completely take what i said into your own understanding.

i was simply stating that WPA should be able to be used as a connection type seeing as it's predecessor the DSI could use it. and also changing every piece of equipment i have equipped to a WPA setting. would be WAY more of a hassle then this game is worth. again this falls on design flaw. not USER error as you so bluntly decided was the factor here.

Pokemon Black was a DSI enhanced game. That's why it could work on WPA. DQM2J isn't a DSI enhanced game which is why it doesn't work.
---
Official Vanitas
#9FivePoundNotePosted 10/4/2011 12:41:16 AM
houndoom5 posted...
i was simply stating that WPA should be able to be used as a connection type seeing as it's predecessor the DSI could use it.

The 3DS does support WPA. The game is the problem. You wouldn't be able to connect with WPA security on the DSi either.

It is backwards, but at least it won't be an issue in the future.
#10NekoakumaPosted 10/4/2011 12:45:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]